3.6.3b Patch Notes

I have 0 problems since the league started only minor bugs here and there, BUT I am streaming alot and I have ALOT of people complaining about syndicate lag. Every day they wait for a patch that fixes it. And they are getting really upset that there is not even ANY mention of a FIX and I can totally understand their frustration. I have alot of Hardcore players watching me and some of them ripped most of their characters to the lag and now they are only leveling chars to act 9 city. Hey GGG its been 4 weeks since launch, MAYBE you want to really get on this HUUUUUUGE problem that you are having. Synthesis is super fun for me, but its really annoying hearing that almost nobody can play the endgame. Some of my viewers said they only did 30 maps in 4 weeks, how can this be FUN? They think since Chris sold all his shares and is balling now, the game will go down the drain. I can't believe it, but sadly it looks really bad. 4 WEEKS HELLO?!
4 whole weeks and no fix for the lag in sight. THAT IS 28 full days and 27 of them with no Endgame possible. I still want to believe in GGG as the BEST gaming company out there right now. I am really sad right now, altho I have no issues AT ALL and enjoy the game as usual. SO PLEASE! FIX IT! NOW! Or at LEAST SAY SOMETHING publicly so people KNOW that you are working on a Syndicate lag fix. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE behaviour! People want to GRIND ENDGAME!

EDIT: OH I totally forgot to mention that the spawnrate of NIKO and Syndicate are WAY WAY WAY too low. I am grinding alleyways for the past 12 hrs for syndicate unveiled items for my physical to lightning conversion glove craft...and I encountered the syndicate 3 or 4 times and I think in these 12hrs I saw ONE Niko. Pretty sad state if you ask me. No casual player will ever delve or syndicate craft like this. Needs a fix too. Thanks!
My twitch stream: www.Twitch.TV/CGNGlen
Last edited by CGNGlen on Apr 4, 2019, 9:38:23 PM
Truly it is a slap in the face to a huge portion of the player base to put out a patch that does not address intervention issue and just stay silent and hope it goes away.

It ain't going nowhere until someone does the right thing and steps up and attempts to solve the problem.

GGG is slipping.
Censored.
No Syndicate tuning......Pepega!!!!! Intervention is still broken and causes severe lag/freezes. And no, this is not hardware client side only garbage. This is happening on high end PCs and Cloud Gaming rigs too.

"
kolyaboo wrote:
Truly it is a slap in the face to a huge portion of the player base to put out a patch that does not address intervention issue and just stay silent and hope it goes away.

It ain't going nowhere until someone does the right thing and steps up and attempts to solve the problem.

GGG is slipping.

Amen brother!

So in 2011 I/We used to be able to play this game with 2GB RAM, and even open two instances if you needed to mule, cause maybe new tabs weren't feasible yet. This is with like 8600-9800GTS NVIDIA cards. Then after 2.0, it made it absolutely necessary to have SSD because of the dynamic asset loading, which also doubled the RAM consumption, and seems to be growing with every patch. So what I see here is "F*** you old timer, move over and let the kids play with their $5,000+ PC". Oh wait! They can't even play now either cause of the Syndicate lag/freezes, and RAM consumption seems to actually be a leak? PCs with 32-64GB RAM are being used by PoE, and systems with 8-16GB can't even open a browser window to look at the forum or wiki! This is just truly sad that a game so loved by older players with older hardware have to spend a fortune to upgrade their PC to even meet the minimum requirements, and even then can't play with reasonable results. All the deaths from Intervention lag/freezes quadruples+ the leveling experience in SC, and renders HC almost completely unplayable. /endrant

Suggestion: Bring back XP/Vista/DirectX9 support and make an option to load all assets to HDD/SSD/NVMe, instead of loading them into RAM(like it used to be), and make an offline client, so players can sit in town without a major FPS hit from other player's MTX mess. Oh yeah, make a Linux client!

P.S. Even Drakensang Online is funner than this right now. We also have Grim Dawn.
Last edited by BlizMare on Apr 5, 2019, 1:03:50 AM
Did they actually change Syndicate again? It did not seem as bad before... But now after this patch holy good god. Upon entering a map, I was greeted with very hard sticking lag the entire time, until intervention spawned right now and just completely froze my screen, I was just frantic because I couldn't move, came out of the lag, then BOOM.. RIP. I am really questioning not only GGG's programming abilities, at this point I am questioning their logic. If intervention cause non stop issues because of whatever stupid thing a programmer did to it between betrayal and synthesis, why not DISABLE INTERVENTION!?!?!?!>!@>!>>?>!!>!<@!<J(I #$}H(RP$ G#GRVB&UEWRF&* Ylt;fg rzaesugil;v 543iuqrt mgh9pfw

I dont get it... how stupid can a game development company actually be? DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION
1.6 gb update on steam

lol
Again my ES build got nerfed
I have instant life leech on vessel vinktar and I'm using ghost reaver, which gives me ES leech instead of life... and I can't instant leech anymore

I retired in 2.4 when u nerfed CI builds and I came back in 3.6 bcs my build was viable again, now that it's not I'll just wait another 4 years until u, by divine grace, want to buff it again, cya
Who cares about one little lag with Intervention. Here in EU we got the whole league lagging. Every 5 or so instance game have 1000ms freeze :D
For a month now. Aaaand the best part is, it's our fault according to GGG.
Last edited by Baddgulf on Apr 5, 2019, 3:21:09 AM
Until intervention forced, i wait.
"
AcidRizzle wrote:
Did they actually change Syndicate again? It did not seem as bad before... But now after this patch holy good god. Upon entering a map, I was greeted with very hard sticking lag the entire time, until intervention spawned right now and just completely froze my screen, I was just frantic because I couldn't move, came out of the lag, then BOOM.. RIP. I am really questioning not only GGG's programming abilities, at this point I am questioning their logic. If intervention cause non stop issues because of whatever stupid thing a programmer did to it between betrayal and synthesis, why not DISABLE INTERVENTION!?!?!?!>!@>!>>?>!!>!<@!<J(I #$}H(RP$ G#GRVB&UEWRF&* Ylt;fg rzaesugil;v 543iuqrt mgh9pfw

I dont get it... how stupid can a game development company actually be? DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION

Actually what they need to do is load Syndicate with the zone load, just like they did last league, there were no lag spikes related to syndicate then.

They have as much as admitted that when the Syndicate spawn rolls it handshakes with the server and this causes the massive client side lags. Load the Syndicate with the zone load and that handshake is gone, yes the zone loads will be longer, but it's vastly better than lagspikes and deaths. At upper levels it takes hours of grinding to recover the exp lost to a death caused by Syndicate lag.

Oh and with the map drops being so damn awful grinding is even more work, to the point of going "screw this" and logging off in fury.
"
AcidRizzle wrote:

Just came here to say disbale.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info