3.6.3b Patch Notes

"

Here comes that ***king dumb argument again that people who have time to complain dont have a job.

Wonder how you manage your so ***king precious time to still be able to complain about people complaining when they're not even talking to you.

[Removed by Support]

LOL dayum it's like your method acting a wow general forum poster.

Where you all comin from? Haven't even killed shaper and in here telling them how to run the game haha. What a cliche.
Last edited by Clint on Apr 4, 2019, 5:53:34 PM
"
"
TutNGlide wrote:
Solid fixes, thanks for all your hard work GGG.

It's a real shame that all the people who apparently have the time to complain on reddit and the forums about how "awful" synth league is due to whatever chosen bug can't seem to grasp how mechanics work or afford a 40$ SSD to stop syndicate lag. Maybe you all should be getting jobs or studying and not be playing PoE? But then again you're not even playing PoE you're just sitting on the forums crying so how would you even know what the game is like?

Here comes that ***king dumb argument again that people who have time to complain dont have a job.

Wonder how you manage your so ***king precious time to still be able to complain about people complaining when they're not even talking to you.

[Removed by Support]

Actually my argument is that you're spending all your time complaining about things that are easily in YOUR control. Got lag? Buy an SSD. Confused about mechanics? Read some posts. Unhappy with the current status of the game? Don't play it.

My point is occupy your life with things that make you happy rather than wasting it on things that clearly do not. But then again, I'm just an idiot so what would I know.
Last edited by Clint on Apr 4, 2019, 5:53:55 PM
"
TutNGlide wrote:
"
"
TutNGlide wrote:

It's a real shame that all the people who apparently have the time to complain on reddit and the forums about how "awful" synth league is due to whatever chosen bug can't seem to grasp how mechanics work or afford a 40$ SSD to stop syndicate lag. Maybe you all should be getting jobs or studying and not be playing PoE? But then again you're not even playing PoE you're just sitting on the forums crying so how would you even know what the game is like?

[Removed by Support]

Actually my argument is that you're spending all your time complaining about things that are easily in YOUR control. Got lag? Buy an SSD. Confused about mechanics? Read some posts. Unhappy with the current status of the game? Don't play it.

My point is occupy your life with things that make you happy rather than wasting it on things that clearly do not. But then again, I'm just an idiot so what would I know.

New to the game, enjoy the game, have an SSD, only complaint is lag that didn't exist prior to Synthesis. Had no issues during Betrayal with the Syndicate. XD
Last edited by Clint on Apr 4, 2019, 5:54:18 PM
"
TutNGlide wrote:

Is this a troll post or? You're white knighting broken software (this problem didn't exist in 3.5) and saying that people need to go buy SSDs lmao? People are gonna quit playing a broken game, not buy SSDs because 1 fucking enounter in 1 game is BUGGED. Also people get this on SSDs aswell, it's a multithreading issue it seems, where for whatever reason the encounter stops the utilization of all cpu cores.

Wtf do "jobs" or studying or whatever have to do with "having time to complain on reddit/forums"? Since when does it take a lot of time to write a couple of sentences lol?

Also trying to make it look like that guy's opinion is irrelevant because he doesn't have many challenges is ridiculous. Most people joined the league, saw the bugs, the convolouted league mechanic, the betrayal freezes and left 1-2 weeks ago. The player numbers statistics speak for themselves.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Apr 4, 2019, 6:01:22 PM
"
Lol maybe someday people will realize temp leagues are nothing more than a test for potential core content. So many complainers, would love to see how half of you deal with devs who dont actually give a shit and take months for updates we luckily get on a weekly basis with GGG.

qft
Ive been complaining a bit too because this league was more fucked than usual (mostly down to improper betrayal implementation) but yeah, thanks for continuing to improve the game GGG
Ign: Shaavu
thanks for all the hard work!
"
TutNGlide wrote:

my system specs.
threadripper 1950x
64gb 3200mt cl14 ddr4(4x16gb, 4/4 channels)
512gb wd black nvme ssd with its own dedicated pcie lanes
evga 1080ti sc2 hybrid

would you like to get your head out of your sandbox and try again?
doesn't even matter if its run from a 32gb dedicated ramdrive ffs.

all these things do is reduce it from 100% to half or a third of encounters/or affecting the entire instance in which they have yet to occur.

things within our control? nope. this goes beyond and outside. logging and providing is within our control, but its on them to actually nail it down..

unless you are suggesting that we violate the rules and attach debugging and try to find it ourselves and provide a write up of what to fix to them that they will still have to implement.

oh and as to things that make you happy.. huh. imagine enjoying the thing only to have it damaged into a terrible state then being suggested to leave it rather than expect the people who made said change to fix the damage.

this one affects even standard unlike the synthesis league specific issues, so can't even really just do that instead.. and as its force unlocked by late act progress, not doing the late act quest, can't even try to avoid proper.
it is quit entire of push on and pray.

and as my history demonstrates with a join date in 2012, no not sitting on the forums crying, just finding that in this particular moment this particular level of hand waving dismissal has hit the high water mark for me, personally.

you can do better than this. you can be better than this.
"
TutNGlide wrote:
[...] afford a 40$ SSD to stop syndicate lag. [...]

I'm sorry, why is it our responsibility to fix something that wasn't an issue during Betrayal league, which has suddenly cropped up in Synthesis?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
-Fixed a bug where the Unbearable Whispers V prophecy could trigger in the Labyrinth but not spawn monsters if a party member entered the final Izaro encounter before you.

This one has bitten me in the ass a couple times. Nice to finally see a fix. (How long ago was prophecy league?)

I'm not one to usually complain, especially about a free to play game (even though over the years, I've probably bought close to $1k in microtransactions), but this Synthesis league just isn't doing it for me. It seems like too much work for so little payout. I have seen some cool memory mods chained together, but that seems unobtainable for me. The idea seems cool as a whole, but in practice....much to be desired.

I remember a lot of pro players saying the same thing about Bestiary League, yet it got implemented in the core game. Personally, I could have done without it. Not having to throw nets makes a huge difference. But since Einhar is now capturing everything we kill, can you reduce the animation time it takes to complete the capture. I swear it takes up a chunk of my clear speed waiting to see if anything good drops.

All that being said, I have never seen a game so committed to adding new content on a regular basis. I'm definitely getting my moneys worth out of it. I'm sure you guys are working hard, so keep up the great work.

(P.S-Please hire someone to code out the details of being able to shift-click stuff into/out of guild stash. Trying to sort leagues of jewels and maps and other small items took me hours to move around. I've seen some great suggestions on reddit. I'm sure it can be done)
"
dexhunterz wrote:
"
1 month too late... stop forcing beta-testing on to players
You realize the only reason leagues exist is because they ARE live beta tests?
This argument is outdated as fuck. GGG is presenting the leagues as the main attraction now. The thing that brings old and new players to the game.

GGG abandoned the permanent leagues. They are treating them like dumpsters. It's all about temp now. So handwaving issues away with "Eh, it's beta" doesn't cut it anymore. Leagues are the big selling point for a while now. So the heaps of issues they keep having call for some revisiting of the schedule at the very least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info