3.6.3b Patch Notes

1.6 Gb patchnote, 2 hours patching.

For this size I can dowload 1 movie, some pretty good game, hours of music, years of book.

I think you are doing something wrong with your patching process when I read your patchnote and I just see some fix. 1.6Gb of fix.

Please read my thread 2 or 3 times, because it seems that you don't realise.

1.6 Gb for some fix !
"
Tygerwoody wrote:
"
nothing about map sustain?

This 100x!!!

This league is terrible. People are playing standard. For every 50 T15/T16 maps I use, I get 1 or 2 back after running. The map drops are completely abysmal! Fix the map drops WITHIN MAPS!!!!

3 challenges running 100's of t15+ fucking lol. Sustain is a joke and if youre complaining about maps in standard you are beyond help
Last edited by vehx on Apr 4, 2019, 6:59:01 PM
i wish we could go back to the early days of PoE when it wasnt mainstream and full of ungrateful crybabies, grow the f*ck up seriously, the league as some flaws but is pretty enjoyable and has alot of content, most of you crying about it are just a bunch of sheeps who heard some streamer saying the league is bad, bea grateful for all the content GGG has brought us during all these years for FREE.

I hope sythesis goes core tbh, we need some way to "bench" some of the masters in the future so people who doesnt want to deal with all of them doesnt need too, but i for sure will run synthesis content alot.
IGN - Slayonara
"
Tygerwoody wrote:
"

This 100x!!!

This league is terrible. People are playing standard. For every 50 T15/T16 maps I use, I get 1 or 2 back after running. The map drops are completely abysmal! Fix the map drops WITHIN MAPS!!!!

I'm pretty sure you are talking bullshit ;)
WHERE'S PERANDUS?!?
"
vehx wrote:
"
Tygerwoody wrote:
"

This 100x!!!

3 challenges running 100's of t15+ fucking lol. Sustain is a joke and if youre complaining about maps in standard you are beyond help

Does it make nerds like you feel good to make posts like that? Sustain is completely broken for maps. I have hundreds of maps saved up from previous leagues. Now I am seeing them disappear even after chisel, alch, vaal, and sextant for EVERY map. It has NEVER been a problem in the past. When 3.6 hit, it was an immediate decline in high tier map drops of at least 80-90% . They balanced it around Synthesis which allows map drops at a very high rate. Meanwhile standard doesn't have synthesis. Sorry you aren't smart enough to understand this. You likely are ok with running low tier maps.
ok
No intervention fix ?
Sorry GGG,
I really tried to play and support this league... But this is enough for me...
Looking foward to next league
solved
Last edited by Honza82 on Apr 4, 2019, 8:09:54 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed a bug where you could get into a state where all Betrayal Targets were jobless, and thus no Betrayal encounters were able to spawn.

Nope, still not fixed, It spawned the train with nothing to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info