3.6.3b Patch Notes

Remove Betrayal! and put another way to get craft things...
"
Nelzy87 wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
wolfwing wrote:
GET RID OF DECAY. it's the worst part of this league, due to way too much RNG in how it works, and where it decays......

this

keep the other "fixes" for yourself @ggg srsly ...

do you want to remove Darkness awell since its so anoying when delveing?
Its the mechanic of the league, it have some smal issue but most of the stuff people complain about can easaly be avoided if they just think and observe their enviorment.

You can see what "path" the game wants you to follow and that is the only garanteed safe way to go. the issue i mentioned is that someimes following that path dont give you time to get to some of the 3 way stabelizers in time.

No you can't tell which way your supposed to go, because inviting paths quickly become clsoed paths alot of the time, and doesn't help you if you go right, but oh sorry your supposed to left, and darkness doesn't prvent you from completing a delve if you accidently go the wrong path, and even if it would you still have dynamite and flares that will allow you to kill monsters in your path.

Nothing can save you in this game if the rng of the decay on a 3 or 4 point memory blocks off one or more of the exits before you can even reach by going straight there. there is absolutly nothing logical or intelligent about the decay. failing because I mess up, or not geared or skilled enough, is different from failing because the randmoness of the decay means it's more luck then skill you complete a memory.
"
Mark___75 wrote:
"
ldierk wrote:
"
ppundy wrote:
Please reduce the decay speed by 50%. Decay is not fun, especially on maps with walls and doors.

Just remove decay. It is not fun.

It is horrible on the maps with walls and doors - one bad step into dead-end and map is lost as you are cut-off by Decay.
Anyway - they cannot remove that feature. Amnesia is essential part of Sclerosis!!! Sclerosis League cannot exist without it.

They could do it by changing how it decays, a timer would make just as much sense, make the memories like dreams, you can only hold onto them for a short time, a timer at least is fair, okay I failed because I was too slow, is better then I failed because the direct path to the exit I want is a trap and will make you fail.

Or heck here is a novel idea, have the memory things show up up on the map alreadyu, let you know which direction they are in, that would help with the decay a bit, so your not failing on a 2 point memory because it was right instead of left you were supposed to go. And I think many of the maps have decay's that arn't designed to give you time, it's easy to fail 4 points on a bigger map just because by the time you get the first two you now have to cross 1/3rd or so of the map to reach and decay likly already reached there.
"
wolfwing wrote:
"
Nelzy87 wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:

this

keep the other "fixes" for yourself @ggg srsly ...

do you want to remove Darkness awell since its so anoying when delveing?
Its the mechanic of the league, it have some smal issue but most of the stuff people complain about can easaly be avoided if they just think and observe their enviorment.

You can see what "path" the game wants you to follow and that is the only garanteed safe way to go. the issue i mentioned is that someimes following that path dont give you time to get to some of the 3 way stabelizers in time.

No you can't tell which way your supposed to go, because inviting paths quickly become clsoed paths alot of the time, and doesn't help you if you go right, but oh sorry your supposed to left, and darkness doesn't prvent you from completing a delve if you accidently go the wrong path, and even if it would you still have dynamite and flares that will allow you to kill monsters in your path.

Nothing can save you in this game if the rng of the decay on a 3 or 4 point memory blocks off one or more of the exits before you can even reach by going straight there. there is absolutly nothing logical or intelligent about the decay. failing because I mess up, or not geared or skilled enough, is different from failing because the randmoness of the decay means it's more luck then skill you complete a memory.

Except there is a logic and inteligence about it, just because you dont bother dont make it bad and should be removed.

its not flawless its have issues but 95% of the time its on you if you fail, and in my book thats acceptable especialy this early, heck both Perandus and Breach where mor broken then this and way longer time and now breach is one of the most loved features of the game.
(And then im also counting the Issues with Intervention.)
"
I still vote for having the four non-Zana masters relegated to specific quadrants of the Atlas, so that 1/4th of the maps (like the bottom left, or top right) are specifically themed around a particular master.

This is a GREAT idea. I though it would be nice to be able to target-farm some masters, but it also shouldn't be too easy and entirely free.
That looks like a really good balance.
Will Jun spawn more often? The only time I see her is during the daily reset. Please fix this. Less Alva, more June.
"
wolfwing wrote:
Just really tired of failing in memories through no fault of my own, but random luck, 4 piece map YAY go left, run across the map to get the ri...and it's decayed, and oh look it's decayed behind me.

Start map, go left and it's decayed.

The decay has way too much randomness, and I'm 100% convinced that some maps are impossible to complete no matter your speed or luck, just becasue they decay in such a way that paths become blocked off.

Failing due to rng is annoying, it was frustrating enough with incursion, but least there in theory with enough speed you could complete except for the rare map where the stone either never drops or it's the last mob and the door you want is on other side of the map.

The story of this league.

Good point
"
wolfwing wrote:
GET RID OF DECAY. it's the worst part of this league, due to way too much RNG in how it works, and where it decays. It shouldn't be possible to fail in seconds, or like what happened 4 times yesterday in a row, you can't use one exit, because the path there auto decays before you can even get there. Happened in memory nexus I was trying to head north to get to a distant memory, and every path I put there, the north path was decayed by the time I reached all the paths.

This happend to me so many times.. i was so hyped because i had 4 points to capture. But in no time the area was decayed while i was rushing soooo hard even with a legendary movement speed flask. 2 times after that the same thing happend. I love the idea of decaying but it needs to be adjusted. I like the idea of making the game hardcore difficulty but this is just unfair imo.

I fully agree with Wolfwing.
Well lads, despite the rather embarrassing degree of whining and complaining found in this thread, i agree with many of you.

GGG, I look forward to the next league <3
Until then.. /AFK
Keep the decay, remove the bad layout memories like dungeon/cells/bone crypt ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info