3.6.3b Patch Notes

Great job as always. I hope you guys can eventually work on getting resonators and fossils to stack, or create a stash tab...we shouldn't have to waste valuable space storing masses of individual items like these...thanks!
Please remove betrayal or at least disable interventions, it's just unplayable losing 10% exp each intervention because of massive lags.
It's just frustrating at this Point i wont even try hardcore while this is going on.
Thanks for the patch.
Intervention is still laggy though it is better than what it was
Great work!
Love the league only thing i was missing was the Essesnce and Fossile crafting on Fractured items. Keep the good work up.
I'm not sure devs care even a little about players fun but I still gotta say it.
Synthesis is the worst release of PoE since 1.0.0.
I personally use the league mechanic just to get more exp and that's it.
The rewards are joke comparing to the effort we have to put in.
Betrayal mechanics are implemented so badly that I even couldn't express that better: just bad decisions all around after 3.5.
Servers often create stutters and lags during map runs in parties but all you do is just create new Wings and Back attachments.
Come on, fix the most annoying things in the game and then people will gladly support you and your mtx unless they destroy FPS af.

Why the f upgraded breachstones don't have their reserved places in a Fragment stash tab?
Why the f harbinger orbs don't have their reserved places in a Currency stash tabs?
Is that so difficult? Find some decent devs out there in Europe.
Last edited by fabregas88 on Apr 3, 2019, 6:22:03 AM
I bought good fractured claw with two t1 locked suffixes 3 weeks ago for fossils craft. Just sold it for free. I'm fine, thanks.
Last edited by enibeniraba on Apr 3, 2019, 6:21:39 AM
"
Reallabel wrote:

Almost all bugfixes and league gameplay changes look good to me, but when I just keep dying while mapping due to this screenfreeze I don't really care which other changes are happening.

Please focus on this issue first and foremost, or atleast let us know it has your attention or how we can try to avoid this issue. At this point, im scared to death to enter maps which shuts down the entire endgame alltogather.

They are aware of it. In terms of resolving the problem, however, they face bigger problems than expected. It was stated somewhere.
Arf! Arf! Arf!
Last edited by Cpt_KangarooPimp on Apr 3, 2019, 6:26:35 AM
"
KopaKabana wrote:
too late, lol
League is dead and so is the game ....look at steam charts

As a returned player this game oiffered me the worst experience ever
I open POECRAFT, POELAB, PathOfBuilding, 4 websites and AFTER THAT i open POE....how the hell you end up here, GGG?

With this synthesis league, i dont even do memory fragments when i encounter them all over the maps, i just ignored it, i went to nexux 2 time,s never going back there again, dont even care about crafting becaus eoyu need external whatever aplications to even begin to craft something...
So yeah, full boycott.
I ONLY PLAY now becaus ei just bought some stash tabs and some costumes right before teh league started and i wanna get "my money worth", other than that, it is really bad!
GARBAGE, i may say

Wow chill down dude, there is so mutch wrong with your post.
1st the game is far from dead, there is more then just steam, but yea it showss the steepes drop in a while, but then again it had some issues but far from the first league that had issues at the start, they are fixing them and the game just keep geting better and better.

Second, the usage of Thirdparty things is hardly something new or unique for PoE, alot of people would say that that kind of complexity is a good thing, if its not for you then maybe diablo 3 suits you better.

Thirdly, how can you even say anything if you have only used the nexus 2 times? have you tried it after the huge overhaul?
That overhaul fixed 90% of the issues with the nexus

Since you obviusly dont play the league content i can only assume you are one of the players with the intervention Freez since you are so vocal about how bad the game is atm.

i understand and would prob also be sad if that happend to me, but they are trying to fix it, ther even added faster bandaid fixes to lessen the issue for you(Both the preloading and the No damage at start of intervention spawn), what more can you ask for? they are not miracle workers and im sure they are working on a fix but that takes time.
You forgot to fix Direct X or update your minimum requirements to play the game.

"
fabregas88 wrote:
I'm not sure devs care even a little about players fun but I still gotta say it.
Synthesis is the worst release of PoE since 1.0.0.
I personally use the league mechanic just to get more exp and that's it.
The rewards are joke comparing to the effort we have to put in.
Betrayal mechanics are implemented so badly that I even couldn't express that better: just bad decisions all around after 3.5.
Servers often create stutters and lags during map runs in parties but all you do is just create new Wings and Back attachments.
Come on, fix the most annoying things in the game and then people will gladly support you and your mtx unless they destroy FPS af.

Why the f upgraded breachstones don't have their reserved places in a Fragment stash tab?
Why the f harbinger orbs don't have their reserved places in a Currency stash tabs?
Is that so difficult? Find some decent devs out there in Europe.

With minimal Effort from my part i get more raw currency then i have ever goten playing this game, and i arguably play less this league even.
So i cant understand what you even do if you dont find Nexus rewarding.

I Also dissagree that Betrayal was handled badly, i feel the current inplementation is good might need some tweeking with rewards, but the mechanic is spot on.(ignoring the freez issue some have since that is a bug and have nothing in evaluating the mechanic)

You also seem to think that coders and artists do the same work since you think that the artist doing more MTX somehow slows down the fixing of bugs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info