3.6.3b Patch Notes

So many fixes, but isn't performance the biggest issue these days?

It's been a while since I migrated to the Milan realm after abandoning the triangle of Frankfurt, Amsterdam and London which are much closer to my location. That's one issue.

Now I'm experiencing those issues that have been omnipresent on reddit for quite some time: The game lags/freezes when a lot of monsters need to spawn.

Also Delve often fails to create the new subzone for the shaft I clicked. Nothing happens and I have to zone into my HO and back into the mine to try again.

edit:
While I'm already logged in here, I'm on board with those who would like to opt out of Jun's content. Tell her to do her crap alone and not bother me with performance-killing, overtuned terminators. Even without lags they feel like 5 tiers above everything else in a map (including beyond bosses or whatever you deem the second hardest).
Last edited by Solmyr77 on Apr 3, 2019, 3:05:44 AM
"
The Synthesis Beach Tutorial Memory no longer spawns for players above level 25.

Congrats, you've just eliminated the only reason I was still playing this league from time to time. See you in 3.7 maybe.
For me, to fix this league two things need to happen

- Reduce decay speed farther by adjusting the memory layouts to be more linear.

- Make Betrayal encounters optional at the start of the map, by having Jun greet you at the entrance of the map so that if you know your hardware cannot handle the encounter, you can skip it while allowing you to clear the map safely.

Honestly I hate Betrayal and I understand that some have the opposite view and that is fine but Honestly, it IS over powered regardless of how you feel about it. That isn't the core of my issue with it though. My issue is that there is no reward for high tier betrayal encounters. the encounters are downright brutal in red tier maps just as it was in the league. Sure, red maps are MEANT to be spooky but, if I am to risk one shots with Betrayal in red tier maps AT LEAST make it worth while. There is still no reason (as far as safe house rewards) to run high tier maps. If the effort was worth it, I wouldn't care about the occasional one shots because THEN the potential reward would be worth the risk. It's just unnecessarily difficult.

As far as betrayal is concerned though, if you cannot reduce the lag farther then PLEASE for the love of Lady Dialla find a work around like making the activation of the encounter optional. This alone is killing my game experience man.
Last edited by daegda on Apr 3, 2019, 3:12:36 AM
Funny that I read every "GGG: Haha! Absolutely the fuck not." in Einhart voice.
I read only half the comments here, but man the shitstorm is intense.

What is going on GGG?
Where is the love for your game?
Why quantity over quality?

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Thanks GGG for your hard work on all these fixes!
"Fixed a bug where some crafted modifiers could not be replaced with another crafted modifier (by paying one scouring in additional to the crafting cost)."

i hope this time you can actually fix quality craft bug
empty map stash bug still not fixed... come on GGG how hard can it be!?
no $ for u till unfix vinktar
too late, lol
League is dead and so is the game ....look at steam charts

As a returned player this game oiffered me the worst experience ever
I open POECRAFT, POELAB, PathOfBuilding, 4 websites and AFTER THAT i open POE....how the hell you end up here, GGG?

With this synthesis league, i dont even do memory fragments when i encounter them all over the maps, i just ignored it, i went to nexux 2 time,s never going back there again, dont even care about crafting becaus eoyu need external whatever aplications to even begin to craft something...
So yeah, full boycott.
I ONLY PLAY now becaus ei just bought some stash tabs and some costumes right before teh league started and i wanna get "my money worth", other than that, it is really bad!
GARBAGE, i may say
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info