3.6.3b Patch Notes

"
Borgese wrote:
"
The Synthesis Beach Tutorial Memory no longer spawns for players above level 25.

Congrats, you've just eliminated the only reason I was still playing this league from time to time. See you in 3.7 maybe.

????????????
Anyone already noticed that the 3 Month Leagues always be a Betaphase to fix the new Content for the Coregame? Most of the time we play beta..
Don't believe the Hype!
Should really drop this league already and focus on making the next one good...
"
Abysses can no longer spawn in Memories.

So wait. Instead of disabling the absurdly broken and idiotic mechanic that is decay until you figure out how to fix it (hint and also a friendly advice - remove this damn bullshit from the game), you will disable good, polished and working mechanics because you're too stubborn or proud to admit you F-d up royally by introducing something as stupid as decay?

Jesus Christ, people, it's like I don't even know you guys anymore. I'm not used to seeing such baffling levels of incompetence and utter cluelessness and confusion from GGG and I've been here since 2012 and 12,000+ hours in game. One month into the league and you're essentially still testing the damn thing. What happened with you?

You've had your fair share of blunders in the last few leagues, I mean neither Harbinger, Abyss, Bestiary, Incursion or Delve had smooth perfect starts but somehow you managed to turn it upside down and make the leagues enjoyable in no time. However your decisions in Betrayal and especially now in Synthesis worry me. I'm sure that you hear the community as you've always done. I'm just not sure you're actually listening to what it's saying.
I recall Wilson talking about Standard map stash even before Syntesis. Maybe i am wrong, but i would like to ask for update about that topic.
Personally i would be 100 times happier than every possible Syntesis patch.
Thanks
NO BETRAYAL LAG FIX, GREAT GGG!!!
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
xBoneshocKx wrote:
cant open safehouse portals most times , i thought mastermind didnt reset all my syndicates lol

Yeah I thought that too. I'm sure I read it at some patch notes or manifesto or something but apparently it does.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Abysses inside memories were buged since begining. Got at least 3 abyssal troves INSIDE the blue area wich could not be opened. They could not even think of that possibility?!?!

Also, how was it like to have an abyssal depth inside a memory?!?! Would the full area be blue?!?!

Worst of all, THE BETRAYAL LAG IS STILL HERE.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
i basically stopped playing synth-league midway in week 2 i would say. at this point i was two times in the memory nexus. now there are sooo many patches and patchnotes that i dont fully read or understand...
not long ago i went into a fractured memory in a map, and clicked on a stabilizer, and it dropped items.. then i went into decay, and the items didnt drop outside... i was soo confused why this happend...

now more patchnotes with more changes... somewhere in the nexus spawn tps when i click something for quality of life, right? well... when i first engaged with the nexus, there was no tps to bring me back... i dont know if it was a bug or not, but THERE WERE NO TPS!!!!!! and now there are? where ? when ? under which circumstances?

dude its just too much... its like learning the league-mechanics three times over

this point is not mentioned in all the posts above^^
Can you fix the portal spawn in Synthesis? also when u ned to pick up items in the areaa of in and exit of memories? i really cant pick up items, or open chest or enter any portal to nexus with the current set up! is so annoying.. ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info