[3.8] Cold Voidfletcher Pathfinder or Deadeye

"

Yes, actually, you can replace the Chain support too, since you can use the Ice Shot pierce jewel on the tree. That way Ice Shot itself will hit like a truck.

I suppose u mean Omen on the wind jewel, what can i replace Chain with? I thinking maybe cold pen, but then again, i might still keep Chain to deal with Legion mechanics.
Last edited by icel3oi on Jun 11, 2019, 6:34:28 PM
"
icel3oi wrote:
"

Yes, actually, you can replace the Chain support too, since you can use the Ice Shot pierce jewel on the tree. That way Ice Shot itself will hit like a truck.

I suppose u mean Omen on the wind jewel, what can i replace Chain with? I thinking maybe cold pen, but then again, i might still keep Chain to deal with Legion mechanics.

Hypothermia, Faster Attacks, Ice Bite, Slower Proj. Hypo and Slower Proj are the safest bets.
Would this build work on a Berserker? Does it do well vs. the Legion mechanic?
Check my profile pls what should i to upgrade in my build to get more damage bcs i dont have enough damage to kill packs of legion rare mobs on t16 idk
"
MaxOloloshka wrote:
Check my profile pls what should i to upgrade in my build to get more damage bcs i dont have enough damage to kill packs of legion rare mobs on t16 idk

Not on T16 yet but u can first switch out ur GMP on Ice Shot to addedcold. Also u can get about 40-45% more element damage with attack skills on your belt. This is my belt:
Last edited by icel3oi on Jun 12, 2019, 4:36:23 PM
"
icel3oi wrote:
"
MaxOloloshka wrote:

Not on T16 yet but u can first switch out ur GMP on Ice Shot to addedcold. Also u can get about 40-45% more element damage with attack skills on your belt. This is my belt:

Ty i just figured out that i was dumb af), i just i try offscreen them same as bosses now i just come as close as i can to barrage, and damage is insane)
Last edited by MaxOloloshka on Jun 12, 2019, 6:02:49 PM
"
Overmasterr wrote:

Personally havent tried against legion but heard good things, for a berserker you would give up some of the shadow nodes. Would get insane damage once you get going, but keep in mind berserker needs some time to ramp up the damage and wont run as fast. Also a lot squishier. Something like this I guess: https://pastebin.com/jCvC7WPr
This is actually win
"
"
Overmasterr wrote:

Personally havent tried against legion but heard good things, for a berserker you would give up some of the shadow nodes. Would get insane damage once you get going, but keep in mind berserker needs some time to ramp up the damage and wont run as fast. Also a lot squishier. Something like this I guess: https://pastebin.com/jCvC7WPr

Thanks a ton for taking the time to mock up a build for me! Looking it over and comparing it my own rough draft was an awesome thought experiment in making builds. (Never done my own before) Slower and squishier doesn't sound great to me though, so I rolled a Pathfinder.

Can I ask you two more questions?

I really like Torando Shot and it's the skill I've always wanted to use for map clearing. I will definitely experiment with Ice Shot, but do you have any tips for reworking the build to maximize TShot? Do you still use Hyrri's Ire? Are there any jewels I should pick up to increase it's effectiveness v. Ice Shot?

I also picked up a Lioneye's Fall because it's dirt cheap, any way to fit it into this build (Especially when optimizing around Tornado Shot) or is it just suboptimal?

Thanks so much again man, this is an awesome build!
"
MaxOloloshka wrote:
This is actually win

Disgusting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info