[3.8] Cold Voidfletcher Pathfinder or Deadeye

If someone is looking for a starter kit... I opted to weapon swap for barrage instead as two 6 link bows was 33% cheaper than a 6l Hyrri...Obviously a lot of room for improvement...

Extras...ring is multimod ready if you aren't focused on level 12.

I didn't go after the watcher's eye...but performance with it would obviously be better.
I didn't get watcher's eye either. It's not worth it for the cost last i checked.

New helemet i crafted with bound fossil+frigid fossil in an attempt to get something with -x% mana reserved. I didn't get that but this was better.

+mana is very useful to have on a few pieces of gear to be able to shoot a couple of times. It also makes mana leech better by raising the leech rate.

Wondering if i should keep this enchantment. I am questioning how useful it is. Often a boss is not at all alone so the enchantment would do nothing. I think i will replace it unfortunately. How many bosses are we really fightning without any adds?

Found this while delving in a mutewind room. Its probably more dps than assassin's mark but i can't use it without adjusting other gear and resistances.

Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 26, 2019, 8:45:46 AM
ok ive made some changes, things are deff feeling a lot better now, still have room to min max https://pastebin.com/bQEYWCC4

any other tips for me at this point?
Last edited by aaronbst on Jul 27, 2019, 9:12:28 PM
"
aaronbst wrote:
ok ive made some changes, things are deff feeling a lot better now, still have room to min max https://pastebin.com/bQEYWCC4

any other tips for me at this point?

Starting to look very good to me :)

Reroll the basalt flask to get 2 uses out of it either by increasing max charges to 80 or charges needed to 30. The latter is better if you can get it.

The jewel you have in your abyssal belt is rather weak. It only has life unless you value the bleed avoidance. That can be improved.

I can share my jewel search i have created if you are interested here: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/9GD4q8TK
Edit it to your preference. Crit multi gives the most damage but is the most expensive.

You are missing quality on your life flask.

Since you are pathfinder you can get some good mods on flasks like 50% chance to avoid stuns crafted and x% life regen. Might be something else good i am unaware of. You may wanna look into making your flasks the most useful.

You can get much more damage from the amulet. But it might be expensive if you also need stats and resistances there.

I didn't notice that the guide had listed the gems you replaced. Like gmp ice shot and energy leech barrage. I didn't read the guide. I made my archer on my own and tried to find a suitable forum to post in and this looked very similar.

I remain sceptical about the usefulness of energy leech though with how small our energy shield pool is.

Work on the enchantments too. Gloves, boots and helm.
Hatred or herald of ice mana reservation are good and cheap. Let you run another aura. I selected sand stance. If you want more damage you can still use that until you can afford or get a damage enchantment on the helm.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 28, 2019, 8:44:26 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:

I remain sceptical about the usefulness of energy leech though with how small our energy shield pool is.

With blood rage, I believe degen will out degen your max leech instance for ES no matter your energy shield pool. So you will always be leeching and at 0 ES so it is essentially a free more multiplier.
"
"
kompaniet wrote:

With blood rage, I believe degen will out degen your max leech instance for ES no matter your energy shield pool. So you will always be leeching and at 0 ES so it is essentially a free more multiplier.

The only way to test it's usefulness would be against a high hp target without mods. stopwatch with or without energy leech or stopwatch energy leech vs hypothermia and other gems it competes with.

Maybe some act boss or easy map boss. If anyone is up to the task :)
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 28, 2019, 6:42:55 PM
Hey, great build OP. Been enjoying it a lot. The damage is nuts. My barrage alone is something like 3.8mil DPS, and with the Voidfletcher projectiles on top of that, bossing is crazy. Feeling a little squishy tho. Have only died once or twice (both times due to not having a freeze flask and have been too lazy to roll one yet). Was wondering what you would upgrade next if you were me. Have about 30ex to spend, but not really interested in getting a better Watcher's Eye.

Current Gear:
Spoiler
"
Phizeek wrote:
Hey, great build OP. Been enjoying it a lot. The damage is nuts. My barrage alone is something like 3.8mil DPS, and with the Voidfletcher projectiles on top of that, bossing is crazy. Feeling a little squishy tho. Have only died once or twice (both times due to not having a freeze flask and have been too lazy to roll one yet). Was wondering what you would upgrade next if you were me. Have about 30ex to spend, but not really interested in getting a better Watcher's Eye.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

A good watcher's eye probably. You have very good items.
Maybe divine the bow. Phys damage can roll up to 125%

Damage is not a problem for us. Could be worth it to invest into some defenses instead at some point.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 1, 2019, 3:34:11 PM
Awesome build OP. I was even able to carry someone through UberElder with this build, died a few times then sadly due to my own clumsiness mostly.

In case anyone's interested;

Got quite lucky with the ring crafting.
Almost done with the season, so now im just running around with a
Hello All!

Looking to make a last push and get uber elder down before the league ends. Not sure where I should be going with my gear upgrades. I have a few EX to spend so any recommendations on items I can pick up or changes to my passive tree. This is my first league so I'm sure I've made some mistakes somewhere.

Thank you!

https://pastebin.com/Zha23iuM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info