[3.8] Cold Voidfletcher Pathfinder or Deadeye

Is there any particular reason not to use Oskarm in this build? It seems like a perfect fit.
Mostly because you would have to get your resists from somewhere else, and the curse you can get on a ring, curse on hit setup... etc. Also we don't scale as much accuracy as oskarm would make it worthwhile, so I chose to skip it. A two sockets Tombfist with nice jewels is probably BIS tho if you can get one of those.
~
Last edited by docdocdocdoc on Oct 8, 2021, 11:02:07 PM
"
docdocdocdoc wrote:
I was sort of aware of this build and thought it looked cool so when uelder dropped me a voidfletcher with decent rolls I corrupted it and it landed the pretty useful point blank so I figure I'm going to throw some currency at this build and give it a go

I have a couple questions though:

first is do you think it would be possible to drop a little accuracy from the tree, work in a low level precision (maybe about level 5 or so) to cover the accuracy loss while adding damage, and then use the newly regained points on more damage or life? the mana cost looks fairly steep but at the same time you have quite a bit unreserved at 25% and alira regen to boot. since the build appears to have largely taken form before legion I am wondering if this has been explored or not

second is you included a setup with lioneye's fall and mention the point starvation, which is pretty apparent from looking at the tree. I'd like to know your personal opinion though, having put the build together - is it worth it? At a glance, it looks to me like overkill as the damage appears to already be ridiculous and you're pretty starved on life in particular but I'm curious if you would agree with that assessment

lastly, am I high or are you using the silvertongue in some of the videos? is there a reason for that?

thanks a lot for the build / answering questions

The slivertongue is a skin transfer, I prefer the basic pathfinder build myself, since it offers the biggest balance between speed, damage, quality of life and defense, the accuracy points are all until you can get over 92% with items, so the better your gear the less points you take. You can put even a level 1 precision to help, also you can use enlighten to cover the mana cost, all depends on how much you invest and how the build is feeling.
~
Last edited by docdocdocdoc on Oct 8, 2021, 11:02:19 PM
~
Last edited by docdocdocdoc on Oct 8, 2021, 11:02:30 PM
After building this, I didn't really like it as much as I liked the videos. I shoulda build pathfinder I guess. But I respec'ed my deadeye.

Then I go and use 2 annuls and an ex after 3 frigid fossils and hit this. :|

Lvl 81. Damage is good. Using onslaught support until i need more damage. Life pool is rather low so far but i will have 6k life at lvl 93. I'm lacking chaos resistance, -60% so i am getting that on my three jewels if everything goes as planned.

I am also getting a dying sun flask later on when it's needed.
Using sand stance for blind and less damage taken. But it seems to be bugged and not blinding anything?! Might replace this skill unless it gets fixed.

Anyone know the range of my negative cold resistance helm mod? Is it like a screen range?
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 23, 2019, 9:26:24 PM
Could anyone take a look at my pob and offer some tips? im have a hard time living in T15 maps/ killing guardians, sorry if my tree is a disaster. I think I will need to run a jade flask/ minmax my gear a bit more

Also my evade chance is like 45%, that seems rather low not sure what to do about that and for some reason POB shows my res as not being capped, but ingame they are. Is this another one of the 'in game tool tip sucks' thing?

Thanks

https://pastebin.com/FUAJCzkP
Edit: I upgraded my belt and speced off the str,

I updated the POB link
Last edited by aaronbst on Jul 23, 2019, 11:06:45 PM
"
aaronbst wrote:
Could anyone take a look at my pob and offer some tips? im have a hard time living in T15 maps/ killing guardians, sorry if my tree is a disaster. I think I will need to run a jade flask/ minmax my gear a bit more

Also my evade chance is like 45%, that seems rather low not sure what to do about that and for some reason POB shows my res as not being capped, but ingame they are. Is this another one of the 'in game tool tip sucks' thing?

Thanks

https://pastebin.com/FUAJCzkP
Edit: I upgraded my belt and speced off the str,

I updated the POB link

Your life pool is a bit low. You should get life on all three jewels and craft/buy a new shaped ring that has life. You have focused too much on damage and damage isn't a problem with this build.

Put quality on your flasks. Remove the hybrid flask and replace it with a basalt flask. You have no curse immunity on any flask. You don't need freeze immunity as pathfinder which you have.

You don't need gmp with death's opus. But if you like it for clearing by all means use that.

Level up your manual steelskin to 20? Or drop it and get a lvl 1 immortal call with cwdt.

Remove elemental focus and energy leech on barrage. Replace with hypothermia and slower proj.

Use the pantheon powers that grant you physical damage reduction. They help a lot.

The reason you resistances aren't capped in pob is because you forgot to set your bandit choice to alira. The number of skill points and your corrent level don't match otherwise. Estimated guess i suppose.

Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 24, 2019, 5:01:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info