[3.8] Cold Voidfletcher Pathfinder or Deadeye

So today I've done both of red elder and shaper, first time for the red elder, deathless but with so little hp I had to be really careful with the shaper. The DPS is really nice I almost went through all phases. I'll need to invest a bit more. I changed the flask and as you said the map clear is better like that. :)
Thanks for the build! I'm up to lvl 83 with it on PS4 and doing ~T5 maps. Still don't have a Voidfletcher though... :(

Newbie question: how do you sustain mana without a mana flask, especially with Barrage on a single target?
Last edited by Iz-GOod on Apr 23, 2019, 2:44:30 PM
"
Iz-GOod wrote:
Thanks for the build! I'm up to lvl 83 with it on PS4 and doing ~T5 maps. Still don't have a Voidfletcher though... :(

Newbie question: how do you sustain mana without a mana flask, especially with Barrage on a single target?

I have a 0,4% mana leech node on the right side of the ranger, near Essence Sap. If you still have mana sustain the most likely scenario is not enough damage or not high enough mana pool. In that case you can either get a +2 mana on hit jewel or go for the essence sap node, both should work. Also during clear my lightning arrow costs 65ish mana, and i sustain through mana on kill from the quiver. Since you dont have the quiver yet i highly recommend +2 mana on hit jewel or essence sap anyways.
How does it perform on the ps4 version? I havent tried playing console yet.
Amigo pra começar a build precisa de quantos exa? eu tenho cerca de 6 atualmente, da pra fazer tranquilo, no mais linda build
"
Ricardovrauuu wrote:
Amigo pra começar a build precisa de quantos exa? eu tenho cerca de 6 atualmente, da pra fazer tranquilo, no mais linda build

Eu comecei com 100c, o resto farmei no char mesmo.
Enjoying build but having some issues getting 1 shot semi frequently and aside from no 6 links I feel like my gear is up to snuff - I'm probably missing something? Any advice would be great.

char name is MichaelMurder
Last edited by boosted135 on Apr 28, 2019, 9:41:37 PM
"
boosted135 wrote:
Enjoying build but having some issues getting 1 shot semi frequently and aside from no 6 links I feel like my gear is up to snuff - I'm probably missing something? Any advice would be great.

char name is MichaelMurder

Your gear has ok defenses, but you need some bleed immunity from something. I use flask. also you need to cap those resistances, i imported your character from pob and you lack some lightning if you got alira, and some fire too if you killed all . Since you opted for a pierce quiver you might want to use Endless Munitions instead of ricochet, for bigger dps. Winter Spirit on the tree is a 13% more damage for you too.
I recommend taking out the 3% att speed, 4% life nodes fom duelist part of the tree and a dex node above thick skin that does nothing. then spec into winter spirit and druidic rite for flask QoL. 6th link is not that big, being at most a 40% more damage for your barrage, while most of the damage comes from the quiver itself. Also curse immunity( works on maps). TL:DR some passive adjustments, change your cinderswallow to curse immune flaks with at least 2 charges and life flask with bleed immunity.
Last edited by BorrachaBranca on Apr 29, 2019, 6:34:50 PM
"
Iz-GOod wrote:

With Lioneye's Fall, you get mana leech from that dagger nodes top right.
Hi I’ve been playing this on ps4, it’s super fun!
Just wondering if you had a tree to look at? I’m new to this sorry
"
swagjesus wrote:
"
Iz-GOod wrote:

With Lioneye's Fall, you get mana leech from that dagger nodes top right.

I don't use Lioneye's Fall, too many points imo, but you can certainly use them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info