[3.8] Cold Voidfletcher Pathfinder or Deadeye

"
Hi I’ve been playing this on ps4, it’s super fun!
Just wondering if you had a tree to look at? I’m new to this sorry

You can look up my profile, but i'll update the guide with the passive tree
Why Frost Bomb lvl 2??
"
Why Frost Bomb lvl 2??

low int low mana cost, we use only for the debuff so no need to level it up. it would be 1 if I didnt accidentaly click up
And another question, Why energy leech and not life leech? this is not a CI build.
"
And another question, Why energy leech and not life leech? this is not a CI build.

Because of the multiplier, since we use blood rage our very little ES is always at 0, meaning we will always be leeching ES (leech lasts 5s) and therefore having the damage multiplier. But I put a few other options on the guide if you dont have enough int for it, the difference in damage is 5~10%.
What gems to use in 5l ice shot and 5l barrage?
"
cuidcake wrote:
What gems to use in 5l ice shot and 5l barrage?

Doesnt matter that much because the quiver does most of the damage, but you can see your options on the "gems" spoiler tag. Use whatever feels better.
great build, I am on act 5 with it now.

That said with the pathfinder variant what points would you move around on the passive tree to be able to take Point Blank?

Thank for the guide!
"
Beverast wrote:
great build, I am on act 5 with it now.

That said with the pathfinder variant what points would you move around on the passive tree to be able to take Point Blank?

Thank for the guide!

That really depends on how your character is feeling, if you feel like you survive enough you can remove some life or life regen, if you have enough damage then remove some damage nodes like Aspect of the Eagle or Farsight (if you have over 2500+ accuracy you dont really need any more). You can also path through the 10 dex node on the Shadow part of the tree and drop Lethal Assaut and Resourcefulness. If you path to Point Blank then Fangs of Frost turn really point efficient, so you can drop other nodes and grab that.
Not sure if i'm allowed to ask this here, but what would you say is the difference(PROS/CONS) of your build VS "Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)" @ https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2134091

Like in terms of Cost, Speed, Single Target, Mapping Speed etc

Trying to find a perfect Voidfletcher build for myself, not trying to see which build is 'best'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info