[3.8] Cold Voidfletcher Pathfinder or Deadeye

"
mormis wrote:
"
"
mormis wrote:
So I'm running this build or something similar and I see a lot of people linking chain with ice shot and correct me if I'm wrong but chain and pierce do not stack?(Voidflecther) Or am I missing something?

Voidfletcher is ground targeted, it doesnt hit enemies in its path, on the other hand ice shot will only pierce if you have another source of pierce such as the jewel or something similar.

But Voidfletcher has "Arrows pierce an additional target" and when you pierce something it can't chain, it's either or. I'm not really sure what you mean.

That is why it is corrupted... so it doesnt have that. Anyways after a single pierce it can now chain, so it works either way
Start this build in league legion, all content closed. (t15 clear in 5l) (t16-uber clear in 6l) very good build :)
Hey guys, can someone explain Pierce/Chain relationship in this build?
I have Chain in my Ice Shot 6Link now, but also I use the jewel "Omen of Winds" (Ice-Shot pierces 3 additional targets) in my passive tree.

I have read somewhere, that both skills (chain/pierce) are disabling each other? Only one can work at a time, is that correct?

If thats correct, was is the better utility? Do you go for chain in the 6link or omen of the winds? Is chain good for monolith?

Cheers
Last edited by markuskanada on Jun 24, 2019, 9:01:53 AM
any changes on suport gems if I use split arrow setup for clear?
"
markuskanada wrote:
Hey guys, can someone explain Pierce/Chain relationship in this build?
I have Chain in my Ice Shot 6Link now, but also I use the jewel "Omen of Winds" (Ice-Shot pierces 3 additional targets) in my passive tree.

I have read somewhere, that both skills (chain/pierce) are disabling each other? Only one can work at a time, is that correct?

If thats correct, was is the better utility? Do you go for chain in the 6link or omen of the winds? Is chain good for monolith?

Cheers

Chain Pierce and Fork interact in this way: Pierce>Fork>Chain, so if you use Omen of the Winds AND Chain it will first pierce through mobs and after that if it hits something it will chain. Use the jewel until you have enough damage to chain, since chain generally covers the screen better when your damage is high enough.
tell pls about bandits in second act
"
hohterd wrote:

Updated, but for most builds If you are crit you go alira and if not you kill all.
"
"
hohterd wrote:

Updated, but for most builds If you are crit you go alira and if not you kill all.

Thx a lot, will try this build in a few days.
Got quite lucky this league so decided to go all out on this build. Bought a Precision/Crit hatred Watcher's Eye and a +1 quiver.
Also crafted the helmet below, which is arguably the best cold barrage helmet this league has. If anyone wants to mirror it, feel free to pm me ingame.

I can very much recommend this build. Lots of fun and chain iceshot destroys every legion encounter, no trouble whatsoever.
"
iOnlyRave wrote:
Got quite lucky this league so decided to go all out on this build. Bought a Precision/Crit hatred Watcher's Eye and a +1 quiver.
Also crafted the helmet below, which is arguably the best cold barrage helmet this league has. If anyone wants to mirror it, feel free to pm me ingame.

I can very much recommend this build. Lots of fun and chain iceshot destroys every legion encounter, no trouble whatsoever.

lmao @ mirror comment
SPorkTots

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info