[3.8] Cold Voidfletcher Pathfinder or Deadeye

"
Overmasterr wrote:
"
"
Overmasterr wrote:
Would this build work on a Berserker? Does it do well vs. the Legion mechanic?

Personally havent tried against legion but heard good things, for a berserker you would give up some of the shadow nodes. Would get insane damage once you get going, but keep in mind berserker needs some time to ramp up the damage and wont run as fast. Also a lot squishier. Something like this I guess: https://pastebin.com/jCvC7WPr

Thanks a ton for taking the time to mock up a build for me! Looking it over and comparing it my own rough draft was an awesome thought experiment in making builds. (Never done my own before) Slower and squishier doesn't sound great to me though, so I rolled a Pathfinder.

Can I ask you two more questions?

I really like Torando Shot and it's the skill I've always wanted to use for map clearing. I will definitely experiment with Ice Shot, but do you have any tips for reworking the build to maximize TShot? Do you still use Hyrri's Ire? Are there any jewels I should pick up to increase it's effectiveness v. Ice Shot?

I also picked up a Lioneye's Fall because it's dirt cheap, any way to fit it into this build (Especially when optimizing around Tornado Shot) or is it just suboptimal?

Thanks so much again man, this is an awesome build!

The changes to tornado shot should only be the enchant and maybe links (gotta try yourself). With the nerfs to jewels Hyrris is massive dps increase(it is basically a 7th link). If you want to use the Lioneye"s Fall jewel I guess you could try this tree https://pastebin.com/q5fzG6r3 .
Is the pierce from Voidfletcher actually good for Iceshot / Barrage setup? Is it better not to pierce so i can chain+3 immediately or just keep the pierce?

Thinking of buying a Voidfletcher with added damage instead of pierce
"
icel3oi wrote:
Is the pierce from Voidfletcher actually good for Iceshot / Barrage setup? Is it better not to pierce so i can chain+3 immediately or just keep the pierce?

Thinking of buying a Voidfletcher with added damage instead of pierce

It is not bad, but not needed at all. In fact, I use a Point Blank corrupted one to save a few points, ideally you want +1 arrow.
With the changes to Immortal Call and CWDT... what do you think are the defensive options now?

It feels like Call is pretty useless now, and Steelskin isn't a decent replacement because of the level requirement on CWDT.
Last edited by autista162 on Jun 13, 2019, 11:06:14 PM
"

The changes to tornado shot should only be the enchant and maybe links (gotta try yourself). With the nerfs to jewels Hyrris is massive dps increase(it is basically a 7th link). If you want to use the Lioneye"s Fall jewel I guess you could try this tree https://pastebin.com/q5fzG6r3 .

Thanks for all your help man, you rule! Hope you have an awesome league.

By the way, any reason you went Deadeye over Pathfinder if you're incorporating Lioneye's Fall? Noticed you passed up Druidic Rite as well.
Last edited by Overmasterr on Jun 14, 2019, 1:00:02 AM
"
autista162 wrote:
With the changes to Immortal Call and CWDT... what do you think are the defensive options now?

It feels like Call is pretty useless now, and Steelskin isn't a decent replacement because of the level requirement on CWDT.

With how much evasion you get porcupines arent really an issue, but if you really want to be protected from them you can CWDT+Flesh Offering to remove corpses (projectiles disappear once corpse is gone) or still keep using a CWDT+IC, since it now helps against ele damage too!
"
Overmasterr wrote:
"

Thanks for all your help man, you rule! Hope you have an awesome league.

By the way, any reason you went Deadeye over Pathfinder if you're incorporating Lioneye's Fall? Noticed you passed up Druidic Rite as well.

Deadeye was just because I used the deadeye template as a base lol, the tree would look pretty much the same as Pathfinder. Druidic Rite is because of point starvation, since with Lioneyes Fall you end up using up more points, had to give up some life too.
Good build, I am having fun with it. (decent damage clear fast)

thank you for the effort. Recommend players who want to play pathfinder.
I want to make a better place for you and for me.
Thanks for supplying us a build template. I do have a question, I see Herald of Ice and Hatred are the auras I'll be running, but is there a way to run a third aura like Grace and not be starved for mana reservation?
"
louisciper wrote:
Thanks for supplying us a build template. I do have a question, I see Herald of Ice and Hatred are the auras I'll be running, but is there a way to run a third aura like Grace and not be starved for mana reservation?

If you really want all 3 you can path to Charisma, grab an Enlighten level 4, maybe an aura reservation enchant or conquerors potency, or an Alphas Howl, or all of those. But if you really want to use Grace I would drop the Herald of Ice and grab Charisma, then even with a level 3 Enlighten you can have 18% mana left to attack. IMO it is not really worth it unless you have a good watchers, but you can certainly do it. Something like this tree http://poeurl.com/ctf9 (note this is the tree not the pastebin, so you will need to import the tree instead) should work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info