[3.9] Gryph's CI Vortex + Coldsnap Trickster || Uber Elder+Everything Else

"
K3iVi wrote:
Basically you want this wand:
https://poe.trade/search/ononitamositar
Bought it myself for 11 ex.

I invested few ex into the build and made it to n.3 in DPS on poe ninja without watchers eye and cold dmg overtime multiplier on gloves.
Also I very recommend to use Flash and stone instead of Aspect of the spider for general use (or switch to spider for main bosses). I do not know why, but I get less FPS issues - frame time generation, and it is super safe with flash and stone, you can dash to enemies. Died only once on my bad reading when lvling from 96 to 97 lvl yesterday in t16 maps with metamorphs clearing.

Another thing if you want to do some gambling, try to get +2 to aoe gems on helmet. I have it on Rime Gaze and basically doubles Cold Snap dmg and it is super helpful on clearing.

Total investment so far 50ex - 16ex shield, 11ex wand, 7ex body armor, 1ex gloves, 1ex boots, amulet 5ex, enlighten lvl 4 7ex, ring 2ex.
Another awaiting improvements - better body armor 10ex, awakened gems 10ex, watchers eye 15+ ex, maybe amulet with +1 to cold and +1 to intel gems.

When I check occultists, their dmg with more auras from shield is better. Anyone played both builds with the same investments?

I got the wand as you suggested but it seems like a very minor dps upgrade over the wand I used to have considering this is worth 40x more. Having the crafted cold dot multiplier instead of heartstopping really shows.

This is a huge QoL upgrade though as it seems to have fixed the issue of having to re-equip gear in every new instance for the +level of skill gems on amulet to be applied correctly.
In your examples of weapons.
There are 5 crafted mod. right?
- Can have 3 crafted mod
- spell dmg
- cold dmg
- damage overtime
- trigger skill

as i understand that is not possible to craft? or a mod come with 2 lines
"
In your examples of weapons.
There are 5 crafted mod. right?
- Can have 3 crafted mod
- spell dmg
- cold dmg
- damage overtime
- trigger skill

as i understand that is not possible to craft? or a mod come with 2 lines

His gear is from older leagues where you could multimod as many as you want. Youll want to look for cold multiplier over time, spell dmg, cold dmg, +1 cold skill gems, % gained as chaos on a wand
"
K3iVi wrote:
Basically you want this wand:
https://poe.trade/search/ononitamositar
Bought it myself for 11 ex.

Why do you use the chaos damage conversion? For Cold Snap Damage?
Hello, currently doing T14-16 maps with some occasional deaths - havent tried doing any of the shaper maps (phoenix, hydra, etc) yet but my damage is quite low, map bosses take quite a long time to kill in comparison to some videos ive seen. Just wondering if anyone can point me to the right direction gear wise - i was thinking maybe exalt slam the wand for %dmg over time or cold damage? or wait to find a better +1 to gems wand and multimod the damage multipliers later.

Thank you

Breach : MLXFL
"
william2433 wrote:
Hello, currently doing T14-16 maps with some occasional deaths - havent tried doing any of the shaper maps (phoenix, hydra, etc) yet but my damage is quite low, map bosses take quite a long time to kill in comparison to some videos ive seen. Just wondering if anyone can point me to the right direction gear wise - i was thinking maybe exalt slam the wand for %dmg over time or cold damage? or wait to find a better +1 to gems wand and multimod the damage multipliers later.

Thank you

cold dot multiplier is your best dps stat because its on its own multiplier, try to get 30+ on weapon and find some on gloves

amulet you can either get a +2 gems or look for some cold dot multi there too

once you get a few more levels, prodigal perfection and tranquility anoint give about 20% more dps between the 2 of them

looks like youre on the right track
nvm
Last edited by Jaba01 on Jan 3, 2020, 1:18:24 PM
Edit: Site posted twice...
Last edited by Jaba01 on Jan 3, 2020, 12:52:29 PM
How critical is Aspect of the Spider? Im currently using flesh and stone instead, because cold dot multi / spider gloves are like 10 ex...
Little update from my struggling at the beginning. I've done the whole game, every boss deathless with no problem whatsoever. My struggles at first came from not having a 6-link and gem lvl. Once I had that I could already do most of the game.

I particularly like the fact that I'm immune without flasks to : bleeding - curses - silence - chaos dmg.

I'm sitting at 10,997 ES, which is more than enough. I still have room for some upgrades, but those would be mostly just icing on the cake.

"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info