[3.9] Gryph's CI Vortex + Coldsnap Trickster || Uber Elder+Everything Else

"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Exiled_Magus wrote:
"
Drexxon wrote:
I can confirm this is a solid build. Being running it since the first league of the guide. Very strong and can do all content.

I look forward to it! I did notice that the pob and skill tree has changed in game. Does anyone have a current passive pob for this? Or am I just overlooking it somewhere in the page?

You're not overlooking it. I haven't updated the build in any real capacity since before Delirium because I haven't played the character. I would refer to POE Ninja Trickster builds that play Vortex for tree/POB information. There are a number of them there. You can get an idea of how the build has evolved since 3.9 that way. :P

Sweet, thank you! I've never heard of POE.Ninja. When I google builds it usually take me here or to POE.Vault. I am currently playing around with this build in standard, trying to get a feel for the playstyle, and so far I am loving it!
With changes to trickster looks like this might force you back to Occ.
"
Drexxon wrote:
With changes to trickster looks like this might force you back to Occ.

It's not as bad as you might think honestly.

50% increased damage is not a lot. Especially with Harvest coming back.

Also, ghost shrouds got a buff for what it's worth.

Trickster is still the more defensive Ascendancy imo.
50% was a huge amount of damage, for what is now 1% more hp on kill, it's really not great. especially when occ was still better dps. which now also was nerfed hard for cold multi, +20% gone, +%multi changed to cold%.

only reason to play trickster is for defensives. but despite 0 changed to vortex, actual vortex builds got nerfed hard.

harvest will make crafting a bit easier but we're only getting +1int gems on chest from elevated mod, there's no other real dmg boosts to gain beyond typical end game gear we've had so far in previous 2 leagues.
Is this build good for SSF? I'm having a heck of a time farming the weapon craft out of Syndicate. Am I just getting unlucky, or is this normal?
Vortez doesn't feel nerfed to me all. Doing just fine as always in Red maps and endgame bosses. Been playing this build since 3.9 and it still smokes everything endgame.
"
Drexxon wrote:
Vortez doesn't feel nerfed to me all. Doing just fine as always in Red maps and endgame bosses. Been playing this build since 3.9 and it still smokes everything endgame.

Yup! "OH NO WE LOST 50% INCREASED DAMAGE BUILD IS DEAD PEPEGA"

pfft! 50% increased is negligible especially given Harvest crafting exists.
I know I'm a couple years late 😅 but is this still viable for crucible league.?
"
Kavlamaris wrote:
I know I'm a couple years late 😅 but is this still viable for crucible league.?

Uhhh, yes! but this guide is severely outdated. I would check out one of the other cold dot trickster guides at this point. Lol
I know that this guide is outdated, but if anyone is interested in Crucible Trees for Trickster Cold DoT, do check out this guide: https://youtu.be/mrKqn_Dk2U4

Cheers!
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@LkGG-Gaming
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Vaal Caress CDoT Trickster Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450602

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info