[3.9] Gryph's CI Vortex + Coldsnap Trickster || Uber Elder+Everything Else

ty for the build and items ^^
its great!
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
ty for the build and items ^^
its great!

I hope you enjoy it! Definitely one of the most interesting transactions I've ever done.

About 50ex later I'm back to being mostly geared up. Gonna take a bit more to get back to the level of gear I sold you but I find constantly upgrading my stuff fun.

Spoiler
Hey there, switched from occultist to the trickster. I am kind of stuck in regards of the weapon, currently I don't have the ex to multimod so in what order (beside the open suffix for the trigger craft) should i look for a weapon?

My current one is very budget:

Otherwise i'm greatly enjoying the added mobility over the occultist version, thanks!
Last edited by daiur on Apr 6, 2019, 4:24:55 AM
"
daiur wrote:
Hey there, switched from occultist to the trickster. I am kind of stuck in regards of the weapon, currently I don't have the ex to multimod so in what order (beside the open suffix for the trigger craft) should i look for a weapon?

My current one is very budget:

Otherwise i'm greatly enjoying the added mobility over the occultist version, thanks!

Hey! I'm glad you're enjoying the build!

Even with that scepter your damage output should be okay. My weapon was my last upgrade when I was building this actually.

So my suggestion would be this: try to roll a scepter (iLvl 78+) with alts for T1 Cold DoT and then just craft the "Trigger Socketed Spell" onto the blue or rare base. Even if you can't afford the multimod right now you can try to get your base ready for it.

Making your Scepter
Step 1: Spend alterations like candy. 1/3000-ish chance for T1 Cold DoT Multi....GET LUCKY! I spent about 400 alts on my first one and 4.5k on my second one. Just need a little bit of luck and a ton of alts.

Step 2: Go get a Craicic Chimeral to imprint the blue base. These are 70-80c. Imprint, regal, annul, pray. Repeat until it's isolated or you get a good mod of the regal. Whichever comes first. This process is pretty expensive if you aren't lucky.
Step 3: Multimod and done.

Otherwise just go for:
Open Suffix/Precrafted Trigger
Cold DoT Multi
Spell Damage/Cold Damage

Hopefully that helps! I recommend working on the final weapon, personally, as even a Blue Cold DoT Multi Scepter with the Trigger a Spell crafted onto it is better than what you have now. I also suggest an Opal Scepter base for 40% Ele Damage and lower Str Requirement.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Apr 6, 2019, 11:25:49 AM
Thanks!
Uber Elder down deathless. I'm not great at the fight but this build has considerable forgiveness for mistakes.

Gear
Spoiler

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv6owkW-cEY
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
i got a nice amulet and changed the ring after u

build is the best.
best one i played with 1 hand
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Apr 7, 2019, 1:42:01 AM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
i got a nice amulet and changed the ring after u

build is the best.
best one i played with 1 hand

Sick amulet! I'm actually trying out a Malevolence Aul's right now. With this I can add either Grace or Hatred to the setup. (Currently Hatred)

Dropped Enfeeble from CWDT, to make room for socket space.

Added this to boost dps more as I have no curse in setup anywhere now.
Been working on new ways to improve this build.

Updated DPS numbers. Going from a combined of 2.9m to 4m Shaper DPS.

gross

Hellо there,

Thanks fоr taking the time tо share this lоvely build, Im running it оn a budget оf 2 exalts and managed tо get uber elder dоwn withоut much prоblems.

Hоwever my оnly issue is that especially in memоries when i get surrоunded and lоse all ghоst shrоuds i immediately get chain stunned and killed. Am i missing sоme aspect that helps tо prevent this?

I understand that оne оptiоn is to equip a shaper ring but that wоuld mean lоsing all that spell damage.
Last edited by Reopss on Apr 8, 2019, 2:11:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info