[3.7] YADOB (Yet Another Death's Oath Build) CI | ED/Bane | All Content | UElder/UAtziri | LabFarmer

Gonna be trying the trickster variation. Was wondering how i should change things on it till i can, if ever, afford an Impresence. Any help would be appreciated. Great guide btw love it!
"
Dragtor13 wrote:
Gonna be trying the trickster variation. Was wondering how i should change things on it till i can, if ever, afford an Impresence. Any help would be appreciated. Great guide btw love it!

Until you can get the Impressence, just use Discipline and Despair (with Blasphemy). Once you get the ammy you can start using Malevolence. You should be able to fit a lvl 1 Clarity in there as well to help with mana regen if you need it or if you have a Watcher's Eye with that mod.
ok cool thank you for the advice :)
On the Trickster's variant, what is the order I should take on the ascendancy?
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Zouuyu on Jun 18, 2019, 1:19:17 AM
"
Zouuyu wrote:
On the Trickster's variant, what is the order I should take on the ascendancy?
Thanks in advance.

I took them in the following order but do whatever you'd like:
1. Patient Reaper
2. Prolonged Pain
3. Ghost Dance
4. Escape Artist
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
Dragtor13 wrote:

Until you can get the Impressence, just use Discipline and Despair (with Blasphemy). Once you get the ammy you can start using Malevolence. You should be able to fit a lvl 1 Clarity in there as well to help with mana regen if you need it or if you have a Watcher's Eye with that mod.

"
Dragtor13 wrote:
ok cool thank you for the advice :)

What would be better would be to put the Despair curse in your Bane setup to apply the curse that way. Then you can still run Malevolence and Discipline and still get the benefits from cursing with Despair.
How well does this handle the league mechanic? I was wanting to do an ED/Cont build to help focus on the league mechanic but I had a Death's Oath drop with the sockets almost done so was curious if this was a good alternative.
"
RythTheYoshi wrote:
How well does this handle the league mechanic? I was wanting to do an ED/Cont build to help focus on the league mechanic but I had a Death's Oath drop with the sockets almost done so was curious if this was a good alternative.

I haven't ran the numbers but it's probably not quite as strong as ED/Cont for the Legion-specific stuff. With Death Aura you can just run through stuff to trigger them but with the yellows you will need to also use Bane/ED. This build does the league specific stuff well though, just probably not quite as easy as a true ED/Cont build.

Here's a video of a 5 emblem fight I did. It's the first one I attempted and hadn't looked at the fight mechanics so I was still learning in the process. Only for one row because of the learning process though. Had I known how it works I could have done better.

https://youtu.be/2c4JMpQA0P0

But, if you're truly looking for a Legion build then I'd stick with ED/Cont. This is where I'll plug a buddies build: Chaos Cerberus. It doesn't look like it's officially updated for 3.7 but the general idea and gear are still valid.
Hello and thank you for posting your guide on here for me to follow. I am currently running your build on my occulist and wanted to scope your gear out on your character. I know you have the PoB but it is easier for me to look on here due to the fact it shows your gear with the gems and the current tree you are using. With that being said I was hoping you could make your characters public view so I can see your setup. Thank you in advance.
Is there a way to craft a +3 Staff? The old way,
+2 chaos, max mana, cannot roll caster/attack + Exalt -> +3 doesnt work anymore since u can get non-ailment chaos dmg, am i right here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info