[3.7] YADOB (Yet Another Death's Oath Build) CI | ED/Bane | All Content | UElder/UAtziri | LabFarmer

"
Lordok4 wrote:
Awesome Build

Glad you like it :)
I'm sorry if the question has already been asked, but what do you think the cost of a build like that would be ? 14ex for the unique items seems like a good estimation, would the rare item push it to 20? Asking since I want to try a different build right now but my budget is kind of limited to ~15ex.
Please tell us your skill tree order!
Tell us where you want to spend your skill points first!
"
dyuwntlr wrote:
Please tell us your skill tree order!
Tell us where you want to spend your skill points first!

There's a leveling tree in the guide. You can follow that prior to going CI. Generally, you'll want to go toward life nodes for survivability and grab some damage nodes along the way.
witch is basically an intelligent character.
Please tell me how to select items because strength and dexterity requirements are quite high.
"
dyuwntlr wrote:
witch is basically an intelligent character.
Please tell me how to select items because strength and dexterity requirements are quite high.

Like all stats, you'll need to get them from the passive tree and gear.
Last edited by YT_HB on Jul 5, 2019, 8:19:29 PM
i have questions do swift affliction and less duration still work on death aura because the game tells me like they dont support the aura, do you know if they work or they changed it and now you need others supports?
"
mrrafa wrote:
i have questions do swift affliction and less duration still work on death aura because the game tells me like they dont support the aura, do you know if they work or they changed it and now you need others supports?

The Wiki page explains it well:

"
Additionally,

Arcane Surge Support can be used in a socket to support the Death Aura. While this gem does not provide any direct damage increase (since the Aura is not a casted spell), the hidden "duration" tag that it adds will enable use of the following support gems:

- Swift Affliction Support
- Less Duration Support
I will not use bane skills. What would be a good choice for a necklace?
"
dyuwntlr wrote:
I will not use bane skills. What would be a good choice for a necklace?

The same one that's listed in the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info