[3.7] YADOB (Yet Another Death's Oath Build) CI | ED/Bane | All Content | UElder/UAtziri | LabFarmer

How viable is this in 3.7? Not much changed in the patch for it so i assume it is still powerful with the investment?
Also, would any of the curse effect / dot from the new jewels be useful?
"
Hail2341 wrote:
How viable is this in 3.7? Not much changed in the patch for it so i assume it is still powerful with the investment?

We lose about 1.5k-2.5k Energy Shield (depending on gear) because of the changes to Occultist so that hurts quite a bit. Because of that, the Trickster variant is a viable option. Trickster might deal slightly more damage but also may be slightly lower in ES. I started Legion with this build as Trickster and it did well. I still prefer Occultist over Trickster for this build however.
"
Hail2341 wrote:
Also, would any of the curse effect / dot from the new jewels be useful?

Honestly, I haven't even checked them out. I will though and post once I know more.
Weapons and armor links must be used as fixed.
If you do that, you will have 3 pieces of helmets, gloves and shoes. How do you choose gem?
I organized it as follows.
blight - CWC - GMP - soulrend
Phase run - discipline - enlighten support - malevolence
CWDT - immortal - Increased Duration Support - Frost wall

There is an "Increased despair curse effect" item in the Gear helmet recommendation option, but you can not use the despair gem combination.

Can you show me your gem combination?

One more question ... My items are as follows.
Cane of Unraveling Ezomyte Staff
Death's Oath Astral Plate
Impresence Onyx Amulet
Dream Fragments Sapphire Ring
Bated Breath Chain Belt

Helmet, gloves, shoes, one ring is a rare item.
It is difficult to fill many energy shields with these items.
Did I choose the wrong item combination?

Oh ... I'm really sorry if I'm bothering you.
Last edited by dyuwntlr on Jul 10, 2019, 9:11:35 AM
"
dyuwntlr wrote:
Weapons and armor links must be used as fixed.
If you do that, you will have 3 pieces of helmets, gloves and shoes. How do you choose gem?
I organized it as follows.
blight - CWC - GMP - soulrend
Phase run - discipline - enlighten support - malevolence
CWDT - immortal - Increased Duration Support - Frost wall

There is an "Increased despair curse effect" item in the Gear helmet recommendation option, but you can not use the despair gem combination.

Can you show me your gem combination?

One more question ... My items are as follows.
Cane of Unraveling Ezomyte Staff
Death's Oath Astral Plate
Impresence Onyx Amulet
Dream Fragments Sapphire Ring
Bated Breath Chain Belt

Helmet, gloves, shoes, one ring is a rare item.
It is difficult to fill many energy shields with these items.
Did I choose the wrong item combination?

Oh ... I'm really sorry if I'm bothering you.

You have both rings, gloves, helm and boots to fill as much ES and to cap resists. You can also use those to help with the strength requirement. ES gear is harder to find this league though than previous.

Here's my gear, it doesn't matter which gem combinations you use in the boots, gloves and helmet. The Bow and Death's Oath gem combinations do matter however.



Also, get rid of the Dream Fragments or use it only for Shaper/Elder fights. Use a flask to get rid of the ailments if you need to when mapping.
May I ask how many energy shields you have?
"
dyuwntlr wrote:
May I ask how many energy shields you have?

With the Trickster build I'm running in Legion I have about 6.5k ES at level 95. The Occultist version should have more but ES gear seems to be harder to come by this league unfortunately.
Last edited by YT_HB on Jul 11, 2019, 12:43:42 AM
This might seem like a noob question, but how do you wear the death's oath if, at lvl 62 i only have like 70 strenght?
"
Duduferraz wrote:
This might seem like a noob question, but how do you wear the death's oath if, at lvl 62 i only have like 70 strenght?

You'll need to get strength on your gear and also probably the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info