[3.9] Divine Ire Totems Hierophant. Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus!

"
meowwhile wrote:
Thank you for the previous answer. I have 1 more question. Can we use any other skill instead of storm brand? Arc maybe? Cuz I personally hate SB...

upd: actually 2 more questions. Why do we increase our Lightning dmg? Isn't Divine Ire a fire spell?

Hmm you could use Orb of Storms to keep your curses on I suppose. Storm brand was used purely to extend and reapply curses.

All of our Physical spell damage is being converted to Lightning damage via Physical to Lightning. It's part Physical part Lightning.
"
meowwhile wrote:
Thank you for the previous answer. I have 1 more question. Can we use any other skill instead of storm brand? Arc maybe? Cuz I personally hate SB...

upd: actually 2 more questions. Why do we increase our Lightning dmg? Isn't Divine Ire a fire spell?

An alternative is this link

Wave of Conviction - Curse On Hit - Conductivity - Increased Duration

You self cast wave to apply both debuffs. Range is still limited somewhat but Increased Duration makes the wave extend further and I also find it a little less clunky than traps for aiming, just have to position a bit differently.
"
An alternative is this link

Wave of Conviction - Curse On Hit - Conductivity - Increased Duration

You self cast wave to apply both debuffs. Range is still limited somewhat but Increased Duration makes the wave extend further and I also find it a little less clunky than traps for aiming, just have to position a bit differently.

I like this idea quite a bit. When I get around to playing DivIre Totems this league I might have to change it to this setup.
"
Melnevacor wrote:
I've tried to assemble version with Kikazarus since new patch introduces passive enabling 100% reduced curse effectivness (Sanctum of Thought near templar). I also dropped some damage to make up for losing nodes behind MoM (they were great, gonna miss them) and went for Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics. Freed flask slot can be filled with Sin's Rebirth or Taste of Hate.

And since abyss jewels got nerfed, another option for 2xKikazaru version is Coward's Chains (not Coward's Legacy!) - enemies being unlucky when damaging us is very underrated yet powerful defensive mod.

https://pastebin.com/bzeWRzFS

What do you think about it?

Yeah I dig this a lot actually. You lose health by using 2 Kizakarus but still this setup looks great. I might give this variation a try this league.
i dont understand the gem link on the 1hand weapon : wave of conviction , trap linked to advanced trap .
I have a question about the main skill link. In the Infused Channelling Support, it states that Totems cannot gain infusion. Why is it in the link if it can't support the DivIre totems?
"
ailieno wrote:
I have a question about the main skill link. In the Infused Channelling Support, it states that Totems cannot gain infusion. Why is it in the link if it can't support the DivIre totems?

You're only using infused channeling gem for the 'More' multiplier that it gives Divine Ire.

Yes it works and it can be used as a support for specifically channeled spell totem spells.
Last edited by Apoc8 on Jun 8, 2019, 1:34:10 AM
"
i dont understand the gem link on the 1hand weapon : wave of conviction , trap linked to advanced trap .

Wave of conviction puts a debuff on the enemy that reduces it's resistance to the most type of damage Wave does to it. Since it's dealing more lightning damage than fire it reduces their resistance to lightning, causing us to do much more damage. The traps are there cast the ability so it does damage as we cannot deal damage ourselves.
Last edited by Apoc8 on Jun 8, 2019, 1:41:53 AM
ook i see , so before boss you put totem and trop some wave of conviction trap .
thk !
"
Nicobay wrote:
ook i see , so before boss you put totem and trop some wave of conviction trap .
thk !

Yep that's exactly what you do!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info