[3.9] Divine Ire Totems Hierophant. Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus!

WHere is the Totem in this build?
OMg.. sorry.. I see the soul Mantle now..
"
Deese1127 wrote:
May be a dumb question but why onslaught on storm brand? I understand the curse on hit part but with ancestral bond, storm brand does no damage therefore can't kill and onslaught won't ever proc? Or am I missing something?

I guess he just want to use it on bosses, since it's where you need the most buff you can get.
Last edited by Nondice on Apr 26, 2019, 7:50:53 AM
I'm running this build except with Self Flaggelation and 2x Kikazaru's for the increased DPS. What are your opinions about this 'version'?

Still running Wrath at the moment but I might decide to drop it because I'm not using an unset ring to mitigate the MoM loss. Nice build, by the way, thanks!

*Edit*

Nevermind, you answered this earlier :)
Last edited by valandinz on Apr 30, 2019, 3:33:07 AM
"
Deese1127 wrote:
May be a dumb question but why onslaught on storm brand? I understand the curse on hit part but with ancestral bond, storm brand does no damage therefore can't kill and onslaught won't ever proc? Or am I missing something?

With the change in the latest patch, onslaught support can now also proc 'on hit' as opposed to only 'on kill.'
Nice build!
Thanks.
"
zdavaz wrote:
Nice build!
Thanks.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.
You say about onslaught can proc on hit now but we still do zero damage so it doesnt proc.
"
bexon wrote:
You say about onslaught can proc on hit now but we still do zero damage so it doesnt proc.

Sorry ignore this.
So I was curious, why don't you use spell totem and multi-totem support on wave of conviction rather than trap and advanced trap? I understand that the double totems mess with each other, but we already have totem placement speed in the build, and the extra totems give us extra damage from our ascend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info