[3.9] Divine Ire Totems Hierophant. Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus!

Why do we get the Divine Fury trait again?
Also what would be the best damage affixes to get on items in priorty out of spell damage/cast speed/crit chance/crit multi/lightning damage?
"
Why do we get the Divine Fury trait again?

Not only does divine fury offer 24% increased damage essentially, but it also converts 5% of our physical damage to fire damage which gives us a healthy amount of damage as well.

"
Also what would be the best damage affixes to get on items in priorty out of spell damage/cast speed/crit chance/crit multi/lightning damage?

As for priorities in stats I'd reccomended downloading Path of Building to help you figure out what your correct stats weights are.

Last edited by Apoc8 on Jul 12, 2019, 11:16:43 PM
Infused channeling doesn't work with totems does it or am I wrong?

Also storm brand does not do anything either as it's damage your casting and does not do a thing to the enemy at least it doesn't for me so I went to the same setup with arc trap seems to be doing good when get better lvls will switch to a lvl 20 trap pair of boots so I can do same four link as storm brand
"
Apoc8 wrote:
"
Balgias wrote:
How in gods green earth did you kill chimera with this build? My progress with it is 90% up-to-par with what you have and his smoke phase simply two shots me.

Using Phase Run and Flame Dash you should be able to pop most of the clouds before he hits you more than a couple times. You should be tanky enough with 4.5k health and 2.5k mana to survive a fair number of hits. This is assuming you're using the correct gear setup.

Exactly. Chimera is tough with this build. I never used phase run even though i had it per the guide..decided to give it a shot and it helped a lot.

Actually I would just skip flamedash altogether and just use a quicksilver of adrenaline and phase run. Speed is of the essence here. I sometimes used to get stunned while flame dashing so i stopped it with chimera. Running out of curse flask charges compounds the issue so u make sure u have atleast 1 use on it before chimera spawns during phases.
Last edited by spacenoxx on Jul 9, 2019, 5:29:17 AM

so yeah this my kinda finished build? idk still wanna change my boots gloves and elder ring. I did like change some stuffs in the tree. so far so good no problem at all, easy map easy shaper easy uber elder etc. Militant faith jewel is pretty good for this imo (4% increase elem dmg / 4% increase channel dmg per 10 devotion) yep thats all pretty good. and yeah im switching between Atziri reflection and the shield for dps (for 5 totem)

https://pastebin.com/yZKNmYhm

idk how to put the militant faith lul
"
reaper101j2 wrote:
Infused channeling doesn't work with totems does it or am I wrong?

Also storm brand does not do anything either as it's damage your casting and does not do a thing to the enemy at least it doesn't for me so I went to the same setup with arc trap seems to be doing good when get better lvls will switch to a lvl 20 trap pair of boots so I can do same four link as storm brand

I really need to make an FAQ for these questions...

The 39% more multiplier is all you are getting out of Infused Channeling and yes it does work.

The storm brand also works, because you are using it to constantly keep your curse up on a single target. The ability you use to curse something doesn't need to do any damage to curse the target, it only needs to "Hit." Not ONLY is it cursing the target but you are also keeping up your Onslaught buff with it.

Both of these have been tested and proven to work with video evidence within my guide showing it and Path of Building showing the increase of damage received by Infused Channeling. You can even go test it yourself in game by linking it in your totem link setup and looking to how the sheet dps changes.
i have been running this build through legion it is an awesome build i tweaked gear a bit running

with
embracing the curses as it were the boost to dps from spamming totems until you have thirteen curses applied and then keeping them up by replacing totems every 5 seconds is enormous. highly recommend testing this yourself.
saved.

€ you see problems in SSF? SOuld Mantle required?
Last edited by dipsi on Jul 18, 2019, 5:23:40 PM
"
mushysnugz wrote:
i have been running this build through legion it is an awesome build i tweaked gear a bit running

with
embracing the curses as it were the boost to dps from spamming totems until you have thirteen curses applied and then keeping them up by replacing totems every 5 seconds is enormous. highly recommend testing this yourself.

I've seen it brought up quite a bit and I'd need to Path of Building it out. I feel like paying 11+ Exalt extra for damage that's comparable or less to my setup isn't worth. Losing a totem because you are forced to use Atziri's Reflection is rough.

+20 Charge Warding Stibnite Flasks are extremely underrated.
Last edited by Apoc8 on Jul 20, 2019, 10:51:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info