[3.9] Divine Ire Totems Hierophant. Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus!

"
Just killed first Uber Elder ever with my version of this build, 10/10 single target. Went Kikazaru and Acro/Phase Acro to maximize dps output and survivability.

Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/sq94RwJD
Frenzy charges are ticked because I use Charged Traps support with my Wave of Conviction and generate them consistently.

Charged traps is genius, I never even knew that gem existed. >.> I'll be applying this to my build next rendition.

"
Melnevacor wrote:
Managed to kill Uber Elder below 3:00, thanks to upgrades from previous post - mostly slamming t1 crit on wand, which made it god-tier. One stupid death, but I'm certain it can be done deathless. Kikazaru variant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91GYD_4p5uQ

Gear:
Spoiler

Well done! I really like the approach you took with the Kikazaru Variant. Very insightful.

Last edited by Apoc8 on Aug 26, 2019, 4:25:33 PM
Is the acrobatics version of this build the common version?
"
faytte wrote:
Is the acrobatics version of this build the common version?

Not sure, you could definitely go the acrobatics route, but I'm comfortable going MoM for this build. Whatever defensive choice you go with is up to you and your play style.
3.8 update HYPE
Always wanted to try this build out and this time I’ll take it as my league starter – perfect for TD League :p
Excited to share my thoughts and progress.

Probably taking Arc or SR as starter skill until I can pick up Divine Ire.
Any update for 3.8?
I did this build on the end of 3.7 and I love it.
So this will be my starting char for 3.8!
any changes in 3.8?
"
RwOzm wrote:
any changes in 3.8?

I've been really busy focusing on School and Classic WoW currently, but I'll definitely take a look at the changes that were made in 3.8. Just to see if there are any worthwhile changes that can be made.
"
Apoc8 wrote:
"
RwOzm wrote:
any changes in 3.8?

I've been really busy focusing on School and Classic WoW currently, but I'll definitely take a look at the changes that were made in 3.8. Just to see if there are any worthwhile changes that can be made.

As far as I can tell, there is no difference in passive tree, ascendancy and skill gems.

Only big difference IMHO is anointments. What notable is the best to anoint on an amulet so that we can refund as many passive points as possible?

I have never done a totem build before and I want to use this build as my starter for 3.8. I would love to see more tips for leveling and early - mid game gearing.

Can you suggest this build for someone who likes lazy builds and minimal flask spamming or should I consider other options?

Thanks for this great build and cannot wait to try it.
Last edited by coskungurel on Sep 6, 2019, 7:46:15 AM
"
coskungurel wrote:
"
Apoc8 wrote:
"
RwOzm wrote:
any changes in 3.8?

As far as I can tell, there is no difference in passive tree, ascendancy and skill gems.

Only big difference IMHO is anointments. What notable is the best to anoint on an amulet so that we can refund as many passive points as possible?

I have never done a totem build before and I want to use this build as my starter for 3.8. I would love to see more tips for leveling and early - mid game gearing.

Can you suggest this build for someone who likes lazy builds and minimal flask spamming or should I consider other options?

Thanks for this great build and cannot wait to try it.

I am gonna run this one as a league starter as well. I tried pure divine ire build when the skill came out in synthesis and my expectations were low, however the damage blew me away.

I think that we can aim at getting some hard to reach nodes with the new oils to increase damage or get some quality of life improvements. Haven't had time to go trough the possibilities yet but I think that the potential is big with these oils.

Gotta go get some totems in mah tower defense game.

Also, most builds need to spam potions to either keep you alive or maximize your damage. I jus have a setup where i press a hotkey and use all potions at once, pressing all them buttons gets tedious over time.

Overall this build seems to require more effort than cyclone, RF or flicker builds which are some of the laziest ones if you want a build where you can go get a sandwich while mapping then a necro build could be good and lazy for this league.
Last edited by relix66 on Sep 6, 2019, 12:32:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info