[3.9] Divine Ire Totems Hierophant. Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus!

"
We have.... extraordinarily similar builds....

You definitely have some rad insights of things I didn't think of!

Thanks for checking my guide out. Used Path of Building extensively to flesh out 99% of it. Going to try out a Kikazaru variant this league, since I just finished killing Uber Elder with my Cyclone-Berserker tonight with 100 Chaos budget gear.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/440206918

Awesome build. Been a huge fan of divine ire since it came out, but I gotta say having it on totems is 100x better.

Absolutely destroying with around an EX investment.

Good work :)
Just adapted your build to kikazur, flaggelation and all curses. Its pretty much the same dmg as yours just without the few stats on the rings ofc. Shouldnt be that of a problem. I think i will start with that and later convert it to your version or just stay with it, i will see.
How is this preforming vs legions and army battles? Do you full clear the monliths?

Reflection is cheap this league and I'm looking for a soul mantle build to use it on.
"
How is this preforming vs legions and army battles? Do you full clear the monliths?

Reflection is cheap this league and I'm looking for a soul mantle build to use it on.

Honestly I don't think Reflection is the play in either Variation being the Kikazaru or Essence Worm - Wrath. Losing out on the +1 totem from our shield seems really bad for our potential damage output.

Yeah I just made my DI-Totem character for this league and I'm melting the Legion mechanic. Since the totems charge up faster for every enemy in proximity it shoots beams out incredibly fast.
Last edited by Apoc8 on Jun 18, 2019, 7:06:04 PM
"
Just adapted your build to kikazur, flaggelation and all curses. Its pretty much the same dmg as yours just without the few stats on the rings ofc. Shouldnt be that of a problem. I think i will start with that and later convert it to your version or just stay with it, i will see.

Sounds good! My variation offers a bit more tankiness, but the playstyle with having the "5-use Stibnite Flask" to clear curses can take a bit to get used to. The damage output on both variations seems to be pretty similar.

I'm going to be trying out both variations this league, so I'll update my guide appropriately.
Just finished story today, bought some random shit for under 1ex or i had lying around (except the 6l soul mantle ofc, but 3,5ex is almost a giveaway by now) and just melting corrupted t13 maps with lvl 73.

Only real change i made is throwing clarity in because i had a socket left ,cause of the lost mods on the rings and only on amulet.
Last edited by deimudda69 on Jun 18, 2019, 8:43:11 PM
Great build.

Should i use clear mind jewel?
My characters DPS listed in Path of Building is nowhere near yours. I can't figure out why my dps is 86k and yours is over a million. Any tips?
"
Apoc8 wrote:
"

Sounds good! My variation offers a bit more tankiness, but the playstyle with having the "5-use Stibnite Flask" to clear curses can take a bit to get used to. The damage output on both variations seems to be pretty similar.

I'm going to be trying out both variations this league, so I'll update my guide appropriately.

I have been using this build since last league. It was my league-start-to-Uber-on-a-what-u-find/catch-along-the-way option this league as I did UE with a doryani's catalyst and a 6L Mantle last league. Already killed 6 times with this one this league, got jack shit xD so stopped Uber farming.

The only requirements for Uber Elder are 6l mantle and a +1 totem shield. The rest including weapon you can make do with any decent wand or a doryanis catalyst at the the very least. I sold my doryani's and bought my current wantand and kept 20c profit and approx 20% increased DPS.. lul.

Multimod and all is overkill for the build if UE is the target.

Havent done monoliths with him though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info