3.6.3 Patch Notes

"
macsdf1 wrote:
I thought the mods were supposed to be bigger and better?

My old islands have say 10% breech shard drop, new ones I found have 2% lol. So much for bigger and better!

The modifiers as they are implemented post-patch are completely insane now that you can freely place them. Your breach splinters are peanuts. Synthesis now has better loot than delve and it's free entry.
So the mechanic still sucks and map drops are even worse 10 lava lake runs chisels and alcs vaald and fragment 1 tier 11 map good one
"
rxl wrote:
So the mechanic still sucks and map drops are even worse 10 lava lake runs chisels and alcs vaald and fragment 1 tier 11 map good one

LMFAO! 10 map runs told you it's worse? Okay...

Anyhow, this patch has made this league playable for me again. It's not optimal but oh well. I do fell for those still experiencing the Betrayel BS. I'm one of the few that doesn't effect for whatever reason.
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
"
rxl wrote:

Anyhow, this patch has made this league playable for me again. It's not optimal but oh well. I do fell for those still experiencing the Betrayel BS. I'm one of the few that doesn't effect for whatever reason.

Granted 10 maps is a really poor sample size but come on man..1 T11 in 10 runs is pure and utter garbage and you know it is.
Last edited by Biovital on Mar 27, 2019, 8:18:49 PM
"
Biovital wrote:
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
"
rxl wrote:

Granted 10 maps is a really poor sample size but come on man..1 T11 in 10 runs is pure and utter garbage and you know it is.

Poor size?

How many monsters on 10 alched maps!?
Have an answer?
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
"
rxl wrote:

Well maybe it's more playable but if map drop still suck so it's suck and if we always have to play map in party to get more map , it still suck ( viva LF leecher in map )
Last edited by Elf_97 on Mar 27, 2019, 8:47:09 PM
"
Cirshiss wrote:
Is there somwhere I can download the patch before the server goes offline to save time on the download. I always get crap download times from PoE for some reason :(

EDIT: BTW. If you have any plans on doing like small patches but more often I'm all for that. and by small I mean like under 500mb in size, I'm all for that. I have no idea why I always get bad download rates for PoE, but it's super annoying.

OMG I though I was the only one. Gzus ´´download small patch´´ almost 2 Gbs every 2 weeks for stupid stuff why!!!! OMG!!. half of my hard drive is POE. (that´s not a bad thing) but I live in Venezuela My Internet is super slow and we don´t have the high end computer most country have, I really love POE.. but at the end of the year if we continue at this rate.. please..!
It's sad that GGG listened to many of the complaints regarding the Synthesis mechanics being too confusing/difficult because they have turned a really fun and interesting mechanic that required some planning and strategy into a mindless "minimapping" experience.

Yes, the rewards before were sub par compared to other content and certain parts to it were a little buggy (such as not always being able to get back to the nexus) but if they just fixed the bugs and improved the rewards it would have been great.

Even with the poor rewards I enjoyed the mechanics so I still did it because it was fun to create long paths and set them up for big bonuses and be rewarded for careful planning. Now, there is literally zero planning or strategy required for the memories. All you have to do is create a 5 square plus sign basically and load it up with the max memories without having to connect anything at all. You can even move any memory you want without losing any of the modifiers (you only lose the yellow global mod thing).

I'll likely keep playing to mess around with some different builds with the new skills but I won't be playing any of the synthesis stuff anymore sadly because it's just not fun or any different from the main game. If I'm just going to go mindlessly grind stuff there is already other content in the game that allows me to do that.

GGG, please don't be afraid to try out new and more complicated/strategical mechanics in the future. There will always be lots of complaints regardless of what the changes are but making things actually unique and different is the best way to keep this game fresh and getting us to keep coming back for more.
"
Zphyr wrote:

*leh gasp* I thought they said Steam client can't be defragged!

It did its thing the first time, it did its thing the second time and it did help with area loads and syndicate stuff both times.
"
Mordewolt wrote:
It did its thing the first time, it did its thing the second time and it did help with area loads and syndicate stuff both times.

That's nice to know!

I've always looked at the defragger with watery puppy eyes yet caution would say "no, don't do it". Considering how meeting Syndicate has a 80% chance of immediate death and CTD (met them 5x, died 4x), maybe it's time to be brave and try the tool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info