3.6.3 Patch Notes

Thank you a million times for this , feels like a new league entirely.Spent 2 hours doing my 36 memories i had set.Could not force myself to do them before this change.Amazing change.
"
lucian_22 wrote:
Thank you a million times for this , feels like a new league entirely.Spent 2 hours doing my 36 memories i had set.Could not force myself to do them before this change.Amazing change.

Completely agree, this made it fun and worth doing!

I couldn't be bored with going into the nexus before and now I'm enjoying it a lot!

Well done GGG, much appreciated! :)

By the way, any lag I had before after the latest patch in intervention is now completely gone! Thank you! :)
"
Bosscannon wrote:
"
Scallia wrote:
"
Bosscannon wrote:
You can now move Placed Memories in the Memory Nexus. To do so, click on a Memory Stabilizer, then click on a Placed Memory that you wish to connect to your current location.

WHY THE CLICK ON MEMORY STABILIZER REQUIREMENT A SECOND TIME? We already have fulfilled this requirement once, when placing the memory initially, now you want us to do it again? This forces us to waste memory charges running paths again!!!

Either let us move already placed fragments freely or let us allocated memory modifiers by hand, by giving us 5 charges of a modifier to distribute when we touch the memory modifier.

If nothing is done and left as is this patch feels like an actual nerf to the system.

They can be moved freely. This is just an additional possibility how to do it, don't worry. Read the bullet point above this.

Sorry, but what are you talking about? Returning memories to memory inventory is not the same as moving, u lose the modifiers. And plain moving requires you to be near memory stabilizer, which means you must run placed memories to the open stabilizer you want to move the memory to. This is not an improvement, its making things worse.

ok I get what you mean now. I assume they didn't do that because it would effectively trivialize the planning. you could then just 40 times lock in a memory from the nexus, move it to a corner on the map and use that as additional storage for when you wanna build a path, without even having to activate that path and additionally being freely able to place global mods on them! that would destroy the whole principle, making it too easy to be fun and challenging.
I think a nice compromise would have been if you can keep the global mods when returning memories to storage and just loose mods from memory amplifiers. all in all I like the changes a lot though!
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
"
ok I get what you mean now. I assume they didn't do that because it would effectively trivialize the planning. you could then just 40 times lock in a memory from the nexus, move it to a corner on the map and use that as additional storage for when you wanna build a path, without even having to activate that path and additionally being freely able to place global mods on them! that would destroy the whole principle, making it too easy to be fun and challenging.
I think a nice compromise would have been if you can keep the global mods when returning memories to storage and just loose mods from memory amplifiers. all in all I like the changes a lot though!

I am not advocating for letting us just lock in and store memories in some corner, i think pathways must be maintained the same way you "plan" memory paths. The principle you wish to protect has already been trivialized by being able to move the placed memories at all - we can still lock in a bunch of them and then when running to objective just take the paths apart for needed pieces. Reaching stuff is easy now, but creating a cluster for beefing up with modifiers and then running it efficiently is hard.

The end result of this is going to be modifiers used mostly on 3 memories, because maintaining clusters of any more is going to be tedious as hell.

And since what I think the end result is going to be - feels like overall gains per time invested nerf to me.
Last edited by Bosscannon on Mar 28, 2019, 9:30:27 AM
I actually think that making interventions NOT spawn always as first syndicate encounter would make the whole freezing issue a lot better.
"
You can now see a list of Undiscovered Veiled modifier crafting recipes on the Crafting Bench panel.

+100
"Fixed a bug introduced in 3.6.2 which prevented several melee supports (such as Multistrike) from working when the skill they were supporting was also supported by a triggering Support (such as Cast on Critical Strike Support)."

the fix i've been waiting for.
"Small-sized memories stop appearing at area level 51+"

What does the plus sign mean??? So confused right now.

98% of these changes are well thought through. I just wish it was like this for league start when I had more time to play synthesis and didn't like it.
error 2005270523error 2005270523error 2005270523

this error is everywhere i cant seem to get rid of it please fix this

------ https://imgur.com/a/TGKNqdM ----
is the image of the error
------ https://imgur.com/a/TGKNqdM ----
is the image of the error

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info