3.6.3 Patch Notes

"
AldarisGrave wrote:
God this communities goal post moving is beyond disgusting.

Community: Reeeeeeeeee Fix BeTrAyAl!!11

GGG: *Starts putting forward fixes*

Community: Reeeeee What is this trash?! Fix SyNtHeSiS!!!11

GGG: *sigh* this is why we can't have nice things.

Maybe because once they fix one thing, two others become broken?
Maybe not make broken stuff in the first place?
Maybe use some of that Tencent money to have better QA instead of popping new MTX every few days?
Maybe players are not retards and can tell when developers neither play nor even test their own game?
Lol, 2 weeks to late, you already lost half the playerbase for this league, but what else to expect, when gaming Studios get moneygreedy they have other Things to do rather than fixing their game
"When patch 3.6.3 deploys, any Memories that have more than five Memory Modifiers will be reduced to only having five Memory Modifiers. This is because Memories are being changed to have a maximum of five Memory Modifiers."

So memory mods will be at least 8 times stronger (without nerfs in future) right? Because 40 mods / 8 = 5 mods, so they have to be...
Anyway the nexus become less rewarding. I dont need the Map loot/more fractured items/etc... Only mods which are same strong as it was with the 40 maximum mods. Lootplosion is love, lootplosion is life.

Thanks!

ui.: Maybe 10 mods with 4 times stronger modifiers would be better.
@Bex_GGG

Once again this issue has not been resolved or addressed, can we please get some sort of update? clearly this is not intended.
Top Endgame delve pushers are kind of bridged behind this issue of having the mods in the delve doubled, entering delve 300 with LMP is like entering 300 with GMP, crits are doubled, curses have no effect. Please give us some answer.
KKTHXBB

Thanks for all these new updates even though they were kinda late, like two weeks in.
One major concern we all have, especially in HC Synthesis is the delve.
Currently when we Delve all mods of areas are doubled, clearly this is not intended. Even though when we hover over the nodes and specific areas it shows the actual mods but when we reach it or pass through it, it shows them being doubled on the right hand side of the screen.
I dont even see this being addressed anywhere. And i would doubt that it is intended.
While we are on this topic, non super tanky builds that cannot take huge hit from monsters in the delve on offscreen or spikes (because they cannot shatter the monsters) can easily die around delve 190+, with these doubled mods still being live for 2 weeks this indirectly bridges us from pushing forward and even going to some more rewarding but deadly zones.

Also while the change to arcane surge was great, why not give the same treatment to infused channeling? like for example if Cast when channeling is effecting other non channeling skills in its links. I bring this up because if we do a 6-8 link Cast When Channeling setup we would consider removing infused channeling because of it not supporting the main skill that is proced (cast) from the channel skill.

Hope to hear something about this soon.

Kind regards,
Blindsir
twitch.tv/blindsir

In Betrayal i was fine, none of Betrayal encounters where causing substantial fps drops. Heck in Betrayal I did plenty of pure breachstones rotas with playable 20+ fps.

And now every time Intervention pops up game turns into slideshow and i die.

My PC maybe not top of the line, but for example Anthem runs fine, as well as many other modern games.

Why on earth game with 10 years old engine could be more demanding to PC resources?
Since Tencent this game is going down really fast. Where is the quality content? Fix your game first, then you realese the damn cats MTX. Flying cats as MTX. Oh Gosh...
I just wanted to thank you guys for your awesome work and constant support. You put a lot of work in this game and most of the players really appreciate this. Don't listen to all these people who can only complain...(well, of course listen to them, but don't let it get to you, how they often do it.

You really take a lot of the community's ideas into consideration and then you act! Much better than any other company does.

I really hope that this will continue to happen. So, even if you probably won't read this, be assured that we support you.

These patches are great and I'm really looking forward to it! More Synth-items, more crafting options, more OP gear for everyone! Not just the upper 1% :D:D

Greets from Germany!
Once again I think you should give 1 month of beta testing to your leagues from now on, to have a total of 3 leagues a year in the futur. Because no matter how good is your game, people leave it very fast because of the frustration spending the first few weeks to test broken mechanics provokes. Furthermore, having to watch Ziggy's league tutorials to only barely understand the point of the new content is a demonstration of kinda fail regarding the game design in a certain way.

In the past couple years leagues wouldn't need so much testing because they were far more easy to tune in, like Breach of abyss. There was just *more monsters and sometimes a boss* mechanics, very easy to balance. Now it's much more complicated leagues with an expansion oriented content.

You can't balance both of these approaches the same way anymore, so GGG make a choice. Either you just get back to pure simple monster bashing league mechanics and balance it (easy and fast) after the first week of the release, or you keep releasing expansion oriented leagues but you take 1 more month to beta test them correctly.

Thanks for your awesome game that I keep playing with so much fun by the way !
"
Außenseiter wrote:

Maybe because once they fix one thing, two others become broken?
Maybe not make broken stuff in the first place?
Maybe use some of that Tencent money to have better QA instead of popping new MTX every few days?
Maybe players are not retards and can tell when developers neither play nor even test their own game?
Welcome to life and the world of coding, have a nice day.
Well then We'd have nothing if they did it your way with that attitude.
Different departments, god are gamers that thick these days? If you've got the art department making your game then something is very, very wrong, ala MechWarrior Online.
Pffft yeah who are you trying to fool here?
Last edited by AldarisGrave on Mar 27, 2019, 7:49:49 AM
It's extremely distressing that there is still no news about the absolutely major critical bug of nexus reward nodes locking each other out.

Just make it possible to delete distant memories. That is literally the only possible fix short of your team learning graph theory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info