3.6.3 Patch Notes

"
codetaku wrote:
It's extremely distressing that there is still no news about the absolutely major critical bug of nexus reward nodes locking each other out.

Just make it possible to delete distant memories. That is literally the only possible fix short of your team learning graph theory.

graph theory is not even needed, as there is a grid. It would be easy to check for neighboring nodes and possible connectors.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Mar 27, 2019, 7:53:39 AM
So still no fix for Betrayal Intervention 5-15 second freezing? Great. Maybe fix the gamebreaking unplayable shit first before tweaking the league mechanics. /shrug
"
AldarisGrave wrote:
"
Außenseiter wrote:

Maybe because once they fix one thing, two others become broken?
Maybe not make broken stuff in the first place?
Maybe use some of that Tencent money to have better QA instead of popping new MTX every few days?
Maybe players are not retards and can tell when developers neither play nor even test their own game?
Welcome to life and the world of coding, have a nice day.
Well then We'd have nothing if they did it your way with that attitude.
Different departments, god are gamers that thick these days? If you've got the art department making your game then something is very, very wrong, ala MechWarrior Online.
Pffft yeah who are you trying to fool here?

Pffft yeah firing a bunch of artists and hiring a bunch of programmers is something unheard of.
Let people just buy more skins and put up with garbage game design and bugs, slowly and steadily spreading over the game they once thought is good.
Hey may be the development of this league will be finished before it ends !

Just LoL
I know that the "low level" delving was kinda broken and needed a "nerf", but dude... Even in deeper delves, you won't find anything useful, not that amount of currency or fossils behind fractured walls. What the heck? Delve is very fun and almost more useful than those "fractured items", you can completely do it on your own only with Delve: find fossils, craft your own gear -> less currency to waste in trading with other players. Maybe that was a move for people to play more Synthesis or maybe I have very bad luck, but man, delving is indeed fun. That drop rate nerfs (not only in finding fossils behind walls, don't lie to us) sometimes make delving a completely waste of time.
Seeing massive diversion of resources towards fixing Synthesis, I can only wonder how it will impact next league and if there is even any reason to wait for it.

Get your Product Managers together in the same room and don't let them out until they will come out with idea how to monetise game on longer development and release cycle (3 leagues per year seems like way to go).

Finally, I appreciate effort but Synthesis is going to suck even if all bugs are fixed and gameplay is polished.

Decay is unreliable, frustrating and punitive mechanic, Synthesis is too complicated to engage with and rewards, even when upgraded, are going to be too generic.

Main longevity component of it - new crafting system - is too time consuming and complicated.

I don't have access to your analytics but it seems highly unlikely to me that majority of players spend more than 10 hours per week in game (probably less).

I gather that they don't monetise as well as VIPs but you should know better than designing game around VIPs and making core new mechanic accessible to VIPs only really - this is probably the worst (unfortunately also common) mistake F2P developer can do.

Where's the fun, guys?
No more Patch notes when?
Nvm
Last edited by Außenseiter on Mar 27, 2019, 9:21:02 AM
"
Gukbuk wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
"
wach1984 wrote:
WHEN FOSSIL TAB GGG? Is there any chance we will get it

Dude... We already paid full game price for a currency tabs. The fragment tab is a ripoff, and now you're literally asking to be ripped off again?!

We (at least me and others asking for Fossile/Resonator Stash tabs) want a clean and organized Stash. It makes moneywise no difference if i buy multiple 4xStash Tabs to store all my Fossiles and Resonators, but it makes a huge difference in that stuff being sortet like my other currency.

This is fascinating. Is the option of trying to hold GGG accountable like cognitively invisible to you? Don't ask them for a third fleecing, ask them to make the currency tab hold all currency. It's not unreasonable.

Also why don't fossils stack in the first place? Because obviously the plan is to fleece us eventually with another full game priced stash tabs that becomes effectively mandatory to play well enough to stream or place.

"
Außenseiter wrote:
Nvm

I know those feels man...

Feels like the end is coming for me.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Diablo III is better now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info