3.6.3 Patch Notes

I still don't like this league mechanic. It's unclear, intrusive to regular gameplay and I hate it when area's (and progress) can get lost. Delve is so much better as your progress is always visible and it's clear and easy to see where to go. Whenever I encounter Zana with her memory portal I think... blegh... should I go in or skip. A league mechanic should make you happy when you encounter it.

A league mechanic should be fun, rewarding and easy to do but with a bit of danger. My head hurts from reading the changes and fixes done to the memory nexus and I don't feel like spending much of my scarce free time figuring out how the *beep* this all works.

I love how you included bestiary, delve, incursion, abyss etc into the game as it really gives a nice extra dimension to the end game but god I so hope I will never see Synthesis again unless it's made a simple and fun encounter with progress that remains.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Nice :)
Map Stash Tab fix?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Nishrek wrote:
Map Stash Tab fix?

Forget about it
IGN: RichMightyWitch
Fix the Map tab issues!
"
Sneeds wrote:
This is all pretty good, but can we get ANY news on the huge problem with betrayal intervention encounters that causes the game to freeze up for like 4 seconds straight?

THIS!!!
I look forward to some of these changes, but I have to wonder about boss map drop rates. I'm level 94 and I have *not once* seen a map drop from a map boss.

Am I the only one?
Empty map stash bug still not fixed. Will it ever happen!?
Can we get more player agency in Incursions?

Not being able to skip/reroll rooms we don't want really sucks and with 11 rooms and all of the possible options along with the fact that you can't get the same room in an encounter means we don't really get much choice.

Even having the option to reroll just one room at a time (ie. you would have to run THAT room after a reroll) would greatly increase player agency and make temples feel better
well for real these syndicates are driving me to quit this game , they spawn out of no where , destroy the fps and lags the game , then they keep following me across the entire map spawning on top of me , then one shot me , like no way to escape them and they hit so dam harder than the level ur in , and most of the time they are unkillable , like for god sake , either fix these dam things , or remove them all together from the game , i mean why the hell do u guys wana destroy this game over stupid silly things like this , just remove the dam syndicate all together , i tried so hard not to complain but im fed uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info