[3.6] Chaos Popcorn Trickster (23.6m Shaper DPS with current gear)

All in All great Damage, but 6k EHP.... the main Defense is the Movementskill, that can do great in Bossfights, what to do with Sythesis packs all projectile 30+ Monsters? - you can't dodge that. And how you deal with Ignited, Bleed, Poisoned, Chilled, Frozen, Corrupted Blood and on and on?

i mean you are very skilled dodging almost everything in Uber Elder fight, other player with less boss fight experience would be just dead all the time.

Best Regards

"
Tridom wrote:
All in All great Damage, but 6k EHP.... the main Defense is the Movementskill, that can do great in Bossfights, what to do with Sythesis packs all projectile 30+ Monsters? - you can't dodge that. And how you deal with Ignited, Bleed, Poisoned, Chilled, Frozen, Corrupted Blood and on and on?

i mean you are very skilled dodging almost everything in Uber Elder fight, other player with less boss fight experience would be just dead all the time.

Best Regards

6k ehp is faily good for hp build?
I know this is a noob question to have, but I've been eyeballing this build for a while now. Any chanse you'd make a low budjet and or a starter friendly version of it?

--I feel so entitled right now you don't even believe, FeelsBadMan.
"
TEITEC wrote:
I know this is a noob question to have, but I've been eyeballing this build for a while now. Any chanse you'd make a low budjet and or a starter friendly version of it?

--I feel so entitled right now you don't even believe, FeelsBadMan.

So the main barrier to entry is eternity shroud and just that alone is like, 6 ex right now. You could definitely make do with 1 mod on a watchers, some cheap ele as chaos weapons, regular cotb, and generic shaped gear for the rest, and it’ll do just fine. I guess strictly speaking you could drop shroud, but I can’t imagine it feeling very good at that point. Definitely get 16-20% ele as chaos weapons though and 2 cotb as a bare, bare minimum.
ign - Zilead
"
Varvarel wrote:
You don't explain why to use call 2 x brotherhoods even though this has been asked before? Why? The rings themselves provide no dps bonus except conversion. Does chaos conversion double dip or what?

Jesus man. lol
"
"
odin813 wrote:
Has anyone tried using chance to get the shaped Call of the Brotherhood?
Is it possible to the ring by throwing orb of chance?

Yes it is. But you need MANY MANY orbs

I wasted 10 exa worth of chance and scour before I gave up. payed 32 exalt for two trash to treasure proph.
"
elbramso wrote:
[
Put arround 13ex into the build and yes, I feel squishy.

to be fair, 13 exalt is nothing. Not even enough to trash to treasure one ring. that's enough for like...the chest + weapons, and that's it. You get what you put in. Dead monsters aren't dangerous.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 6, 2019, 7:36:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info