[3.6] Chaos Popcorn Trickster (23.6m Shaper DPS with current gear)

Has anyone tried using chance to get the shaped Call of the Brotherhood?
Is it possible to the ring by throwing orb of chance?
"
odin813 wrote:
Has anyone tried using chance to get the shaped Call of the Brotherhood?
Is it possible to the ring by throwing orb of chance?

Yes it is. But you need MANY MANY orbs
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
The build is nice, but DI would be a lot stronger i would think. Kudos for the idea through
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Sunk 6 ex attempting to chance and then bought 2 prophecies, lol.

Offloading gear for now as I'm too poor to play this >< only thing I was considering is pathing down to unnatural instinct if I could cut points from somewhere, as its ~15% dmg over the nodes and 8% life which is pretty good.

Also, you can swap DI in and compare it but I think storm burst does more dmg. DI is for the fun factor more than anything imo
ign - Zilead
Last edited by Nicol on Mar 26, 2019, 9:06:30 AM
doing similar build, but with divine ire (want to test EK for clear speed, as my main goal is fast leveling)

Gear below:
Spoiler

Finally hit my double gain on the amulet and dagger.

Replacing this

with this
(not finished yet) but will craft spell damage/non-chaos as chaos / crit multi / double damage while focused
Last edited by streej on Mar 26, 2019, 11:49:08 AM
Yeah I’ve got two insane sceptres waiting to be multimodded, I just wanted to move a bit faster hence the ambushers
ign - Zilead
When it comes to crafting weapons, cast speed instead of crit for spells/double damage gives me higher shaper dps, but my effective crit chance would be 60% which is quite low.

I also feel like there's dimishing returns with cast speed especially since trickster has loads.

Should i just go for the crit for spells craft?
I’d say just think about what end stats you’re going to want and see what is going to be stacked from other pieces. Cast speed might look good now but if you want it on amulet etc it might be worse, double damage is really the only mod where it’s safe to say it’ll provide the same dps regardless of your gear. Also, keep in mind bottled faith and diamond flask of the order should scale crit to crazy high levels without much effort (and enemies have 100% increased Crit Chance against them while on consecrated ground)
ign - Zilead
Killed with this Uber Elder deathless for like 2-3 mins. Divine Ire rly better for mapping then Storm Burst. Just swapping them on bosses.

---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
Last edited by zeraldrrr on Mar 28, 2019, 3:59:35 PM
Trying EK now, really like this skill, bud boss damage still looks bad, maybe wrong gem set up?
For map: EK-unleash-ESleech-PtL-CtF-chain
For boss: EK-unleash/echo-Ele focus-PtL-CtF-Pierce. Can't really use slow proj, because i'll be like face to face with boss.

Any suggestions? Help much appreciated. I saw OP said that he got 7 mil dps with EK, i'd really like to know how )

Gear

Last edited by streej on Mar 29, 2019, 3:19:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info