(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
guiraa wrote:
Hi i'm doing this build and currently at level 87 at harvest.
Now i'm going to buy the cluster jewels, but i'm really struggling because the tree you recommended do not follow this path.

And looking all the links i'm getting real confused.
What link of tree should i follow?? PLZZZZZ help me

On the first page are multiple PoB's for each goal.
Very much enjoying this build so far. Can someone please take a look and let me know where my focus should be in term of upgrading the character?

https://pastebin.com/b1WK40kt
"
buckr49 wrote:
Very much enjoying this build so far. Can someone please take a look and let me know where my focus should be in term of upgrading the character?

https://pastebin.com/b1WK40kt

- Buy a Lvl 3 corrupted empower (15c or so..) while lvling your own

- buy a 20/20 corrupted toxic rain, vaal your own when it gets 20 to get a Lvl 21 toxic rain

(seriously, lvls on toxic rain = SICK damage..so you should do this ASAP :D)

The large cluster jewel is kinda.. meh - Too many passives and you really want Wicked Pall. If you can lower the amount of passives, level a bit more, then you have room for x2 medium's. Then without the small cluster but with rare jewels having life+attackspeed + DoT (those jewels cost like 15c).

Also just remove the jewel in your tree and go towards the 2nd cluster jewel or to the HP/ES part (Melding)

- Easy upgrade: quiver.. CDoT + life + some res. Should not be expensive. To be honest the extra arrow is quality of life IF everything else is solid. So I would really switch that one.

- Get 2x ring with attack speed + life + some res + open prefix (for - mana cost)

- Get a belt with life + 3x res - They are cheap because its easy to make with harvest

- Try to get wicked pall on your cluster jewels in general

- Get an amu with +1 in either dex/chaos skill gems

- get onslaught from somewhere (easy on the abyssal jewel)

--------

Tbh you have extremely focused on certain items (I.e. your gloves) which causes you to require resists + life on other parts. Thats why you lack Atziri's boots (I guess) and certain damage mods on nearly everything else :p

Hello guys, can anyone have a look at my character and suggest what items to prioritize and what content to do(what tier maps). I feel pretty lost right now. Thanks.
"
Hello guys, can anyone have a look at my character and suggest what items to prioritize and what content to do(what tier maps). I feel pretty lost right now. Thanks.

1. lvl 3 empower
2. better bow
3. lvl 21 toxic rain
4. replace that wise oak, why would you even use this? It's for elemental builds... Cap resists through your gear not flask, like for example you don't need more int so replace that craft on ring with resist one. You don't need more than 155 int for wither, and you have 222 atm.
5. spreading rot is worthless... pick some viridian jewels and reroll them with harvest (I dunno why did you spend 3 points on socket if you didn't have lined up good jewel for it)
6. You should start looking for -mana cost rings (temple mod) or veiled recipe to craft it, I don't even know if you're using clarity atm cuz if I import your character it goes into negative mana so I imagine you don't have space for that atm (also good idea is to have vaal clarity, you can still reserve the aura but also use the active vaal cooldown if you run oom on a boss)

What content to run is a subjective assessment... anything you aren't dying on and / or taking ages to clear. If you struggle, lower the tier of maps you're doing. If you're facerolling them, move to higher ones.

If you did that uber lab yourself, then definitely you can do at least yellow maps. Above that you'd have to judge yourself.
Hey guys, can someone help me how to go on crafting this weapon?

Thanks
"
Viktranka wrote:
"

1. lvl 3 empower
2. better bow
3. lvl 21 toxic rain
4. replace that wise oak, why would you even use this? It's for elemental builds... Cap resists through your gear not flask, like for example you don't need more int so replace that craft on ring with resist one. You don't need more than 155 int for wither, and you have 222 atm.
5. spreading rot is worthless... pick some viridian jewels and reroll them with harvest (I dunno why did you spend 3 points on socket if you didn't have lined up good jewel for it)
6. You should start looking for -mana cost rings (temple mod) or veiled recipe to craft it, I don't even know if you're using clarity atm cuz if I import your character it goes into negative mana so I imagine you don't have space for that atm (also good idea is to have vaal clarity, you can still reserve the aura but also use the active vaal cooldown if you run oom on a boss)

What content to run is a subjective assessment... anything you aren't dying on and / or taking ages to clear. If you struggle, lower the tier of maps you're doing. If you're facerolling them, move to higher ones.

If you did that uber lab yourself, then definitely you can do at least yellow maps. Above that you'd have to judge yourself.

Thanks a lot man, yeah I did the Uber lab myself. Just 1 more question, any idea how much I should spend on the bow, the one I have right now was for 1ex.
Playing as TR with 6.5M dps almost seems unfair :)
Get a new bow, that one is bricked
Hey there

What do you think is the best way to craft the clusters jewels ?

Should I try the old alt spamm + regal / chaos spam ?
Fossil craft them ?
Or maybe some garden shenanigans can help me here ?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info