(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
Leveration wrote:
how much do you reckon it will cost to craft a decently better bow than i currently have?

So a bow like this took me around ~7ex in mats during delirium, this season you could take this item and use remove speed modifier and add a speed modifier type of seed to change projectile speed into attack speed. I don't know what's the going rate of the seeds but you could also try to farm them.

If you get some other "bad" suffix at the stage of regaling the bow, best case you remove it with harvest after everything's crafted and modded and augment a speed mod last (if you get projectile speed, keep rerolling it).

Worst case you get trash, non removable suffix and you'd be ~500 alterations down for rerolling t1 dot multi (well people claim it takes 250-300 average but it took me around 500, your experience might vary).

Obviously if you want to use thicket over imperial it's gonna be more expensive as you can't roll dot multi suffix on lvl 50 bow from porcupine so you have to actually link it yourself. And 6-link seed is kinda rare. Still an option.

But anyway biggest RNG before was regaling attack speed into dot multi suffix, which can be significantly reduced now.

After that it's:
cannot roll attack modifiers - 1ex
slam - 1ex or cheaper if you farm rank 3 leo in research
multimod - 2ex
+2 support - 2ex
chaos multi - 4c

So you need 6ex raw currency for mods, then base + linking + alterations + seeds. If using imperial base the base + links is basically a cost of a divine orb.

I'd encourage you to try to self craft the bow as an ongoing project rather than buying ready made one and getting ripped off. Last season "perfect" TR bows went for 30-40ex BUT that's only because it was endless alt + regal sink, it shouldn't be atm.

There are few other "upgrades" a garden can provide, 1 is using add synthesis implicit, rare to get something good but might be lucky, 2 is changing quality to increase attack speed or area of effect instead of physical damage.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 5, 2020, 6:05:08 PM
Made a pretty good quiver for cheap. I dropped a hunter exalt so started from scratch to craft this:

1. alt for t1 DOT multi (got it in less than 20 alts)
2. master craft life, add/remove life from garden (hit t3)
3. regal (hit t2 attack speed)
4. harvest augmented a 2nd prefix (physical)
5. added 3rd prefix on crafting bench to block prefixes
6. hunter slam (hit t2 chaos dot multi)

I got pretty lucky on this overall. The only cost was pretty much the hunter exalt, and it's a solid quiver.

I'll get rid of the physical prefix and maybe go for a hunter prefix like movement speed to replace it, and will try to roll for higher tier life and chaos DOT multi when I get the chance in the garden.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Leveration wrote:
how much do you reckon it will cost to craft a decently better bow than i currently have?

So a bow like this took me around ~7ex in mats during delirium, this season you could take this item and use remove speed modifier and add a speed modifier type of seed to change projectile speed into attack speed. I don't know what's the going rate of the seeds but you could also try to farm them.

If you get some other "bad" suffix at the stage of regaling the bow, best case you remove it with harvest after everything's crafted and modded and augment a speed mod last (if you get projectile speed, keep rerolling it).

Worst case you get trash, non removable suffix and you'd be ~500 alterations down for rerolling t1 dot multi (well people claim it takes 250-300 average but it took me around 500, your experience might vary).

Obviously if you want to use thicket over imperial it's gonna be more expensive as you can't roll dot multi suffix on lvl 50 bow from porcupine so you have to actually link it yourself. And 6-link seed is kinda rare. Still an option.

But anyway biggest RNG before was regaling attack speed into dot multi suffix, which can be significantly reduced now.

After that it's:
cannot roll attack modifiers - 1ex
slam - 1ex or cheaper if you farm rank 3 leo in research
multimod - 2ex
+2 support - 2ex
chaos multi - 4c

So you need 6ex raw currency for mods, then base + linking + alterations + seeds. If using imperial base the base + links is basically a cost of a divine orb.

I'd encourage you to try to self craft the bow as an ongoing project rather than buying ready made one and getting ripped off. Last season "perfect" TR bows went for 30-40ex BUT that's only because it was endless alt + regal sink, it shouldn't be atm.

There are few other "upgrades" a garden can provide, 1 is using add synthesis implicit, rare to get something good but might be lucky, 2 is changing quality to increase attack speed or area of effect instead of physical damage.

okay thanks a lot! im going to try and craft this by doing what you did when i have enough currency!
Last edited by Leveration on Jul 5, 2020, 7:58:39 PM
How much chaos resistance are you guys going for? I did sirus on awakener 8 yesterday with my old gear and had around 40%. I let the mirage archer do most of the work in the last phase and only died once. Upgraded my gems, new ammy and am now wondering how much chaos resi I really need since I am about to craft more stuff. (also for delirium if I finally figure out how to spawn it more often or just end up buying orbs)
Last edited by Shappening on Jul 6, 2020, 4:27:02 AM
"
Shappening wrote:
How much chaos resistance are you guys going for? I did sirus on awakener 8 yesterday with my old gear and had around 40%. I let the mirage archer do most of the work in the last phase and only died once. Upgraded my gems, new ammy and am now wondering how much chaos resi I really need since I am about to craft more stuff. (also for delirium if I finally figure out how to spawn it more often or just end up buying orbs)

I try to have above 0% chaos res. Right now I have -8 and have the exposure therapy notable.
May I ask why and when to use caustic arrow?
"
Shappening wrote:

How do you spawn it more often?
Here's some fun stuff I've crafted for cheap using this build.

Last edited by BuckinKaeding on Jul 6, 2020, 11:59:11 PM
"
BuckinKaeding wrote:
Here's some fun stuff I've crafted for cheap using this build.

The quiver is amazing! I have similar mods but hit t2 on chaos dot multi and attack speed and t3 on life and haven’t had a chance to reroll them yet.
"
"
Shappening wrote:
(also for delirium if I finally figure out how to spawn it more often or just end up buying orbs)

How do you spawn it more often?

If you add league mechanics to a map the chance increases and higher tier maps also increase the chance apparently. I encountered 5 delirium mirros in low tier maps and only 4 mirrors in t14+ so far. The amount of juice was fairly similar, I did chisel+alch+vaal & carto + elder scarab, 2 sac frags & 4 sextants & harbinger zana mod on every map pretty much once hitting yellow maps.
It gave me plenty of maps which was quite nice and I only had to buy around 5-8 maps total to get to awakener 8, while supplying 2 friends with maps.

I still need to get my atlas and awakener bonus up so can't really do projects yet but I think I'll end up buying delirium orbs as a project and see if I lose money doing it as soon as I hit 154/154 and 150/154.

Does someone know which is the best way to craft brush with death and wicked pall medium cluster jewels? (explanation for idiots would be highly appreciated) I tried alt/aug spam to hit flow of life and had a lucky regal to hit wicked pall but now I am wondering what the best way to go about it would be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info