(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
pimotruko wrote:
Looking to invest more into the build, not sure where to go from where I'm at. Damage feels pretty bad against bosses.

Clusters should hopefully drop in price soon so I should probably focus on a new bow first.

https://pastebin.com/AwcVXvAj

going towards Heavy draw and Deadly draw on the tree for some more damage. I should probably also find a place to fit vaal grace.

- get you a dying sun flask, helps a lot
- you can get a +3 bow (+1 to socketed and +2 to support gems)
- lvl 4 empower
- +1 to dex gems or +1 to chaos gems on amulet
- damage over time or projectile damage on gloves (ilvl73 with warlord)
- nearby enemies have -9% chaos resistance on helm (ilvl 85 with hunter)

stuff I'm currently aiming, may help you too :D

"
lomeugomes wrote:

Of my items, which one deserves an upgrade? Priority issue

Aim for bow and gems if your survivability is good.
- +3 bow with attack speed (yours have only 1.2 base, aim for at last 1.5)
- Empower (at least lvl 3) on 6th link
- Toxic Rain lvl 21
-

Mi o sutete koso ukabu se mo aru
Last edited by rafagisloti on Jul 3, 2020, 4:40:44 PM
"
rafagisloti wrote:

"
lomeugomes wrote:

Of my items, which one deserves an upgrade? Priority issue

Aim for bow and gems if your survivability is good.
- +3 bow with attack speed (yours have only 1.2 base, aim for at last 1.5)
- Empower (at least lvl 3) on 6th link
- Toxic Rain lvl 21

My survival is not the best, if I were to focus on it first, where would I go?

Just picked up this beauty. It had 34 life and rerolled t2 with one remove/add roll.
This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/fZWTJAcR

I really melt trough the maps. Like, 0 issues whatsoever. Yet I always lacked DPS big time on bosses. Now with the fixes on the cluster jewel I have bumped this a bit. So any map boss or even conquerers are fine. Even on Lvl 8.

Yet Sirus? Different story. I just cannot get enough DPS off in between his phases.

I also really do not come close to the 5-10m sirus DPS. Though I compared OP - PoB with mine, and could not figure out why...

Any tips?
"
douweegbertje wrote:

I really melt trough the maps. Like, 0 issues whatsoever. Yet I always lacked DPS big time on bosses. Now with the fixes on the cluster jewel I have bumped this a bit. So any map boss or even conquerers are fine. Even on Lvl 8.

Yet Sirus? Different story. I just cannot get enough DPS off in between his phases.

I also really do not come close to the 5-10m sirus DPS. Though I compared OP - PoB with mine, and could not figure out why...

Any tips?

Your gear and damage is very good. your at 5.4M dps with 5 overlapping pods. if you truly feel u lack damage you could use Carcass Jack for more AOE = more overlapping pods and Vaal Haste for boss damage.
"

Just picked up this beauty. It had 34 life and rerolled t2 with one remove/add roll.

That's amazing. How much did you pay?
"
douweegbertje wrote:

Any tips?

You need chaos DOT multi, attack speed, and dot multi explicit on your bow. I swapped my bow into your build on POB and the DPS went up by 50%.
Dont know what exactly it is but even with enlighten lvl 4 in the vertex the mana reservation doesnt work out to place the totems. I End up with 17 Unreserved mana which is fine for my other skills - but the totem still needs 31 Mana.

also in the guide he says "Blood and Sand" but has "Flesh and Stone" in the PoB and Gear.

Just doesnt really work out for me...

Also in this guide the lines about pathfinder are total BS... my Toxic Rain Pathfinders did like double the damage without cluster jewels even.
Last edited by KomodoOne21 on Jul 3, 2020, 11:48:07 PM
"
"

That's amazing. How much did you pay?

'ONLY' 10 exalt. It was listed for 11. It feels like a ridiculous steal as dex/chaos +gems were going for 7 exalt last night. Which is all i was looking for so i could start harvest crafting life/2 other decent mods. Pretty much end game item without getting into ridiculous crafts with reduced mana res Malevolence or something. Super happy rn
hey, do i get good benefit to build from these gloves/implicit? (focus on maim or intimidate?)

or is better to just sell it and invest those currency

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info