(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
"
"

Just picked up this beauty. It had 34 life and rerolled t2 with one remove/add roll.

That's amazing. How much did you pay?

'ONLY' 10 exalt. It was listed for 11. It feels like a ridiculous steal as dex/chaos +gems were going for 7 exalt last night. Which is all i was looking for so i could start harvest crafting life/2 other decent mods. Pretty much end game item without getting into ridiculous crafts with reduced mana res Malevolence or something. Super happy rn

Thats awesome. I got inspired by you to upgrade my amulet and made this tonight:

I alt spammed going for +1 dex but stopped when I got the Malevolence reduced mana reserve. Then I had two suffixes so added a master crafted chaos suffix and did add/remove chaos. Got +1 to chaos gems 2nd try. Then I switched the master craft to a life mod and did remove/add life garden craft to get t1 life, which I hit on the 2nd craft. I had an “augment with lucky chaos mod” in garden craft so I tried that and got a bad chaos mod. I did remove chaos which was a 50/50 to remove the bad mod and luckily got it. 2nd attempt of the augment chaos garden craft got me t1 chaos DOT multi. I’m going with minus mana cost for now. Only bad thing on there is the low tier all attributes, but that’s no big deal. I really didn’t have to spend much on this at all because of those garden crafts. Probably worth 25ex or so.
I pumped all of my currency into this build. But I'd appreciate any insight. Would anyone be able to look at my gear and see if I'm doing anything wrong? The character is Toukyone. I'm just not sure if I should be one shotting mapping with one TR or if I'm supposed to use wither or despair to help me clear while mapping? I'm not quite sure. Also should I be able to use clarity? Or is vaal clarity just for the vaal version for bossing? I'm using flesh and stone and I'm assuming it's just for the added survivability?
"
parbex wrote:
hey, do i get good benefit to build from these gloves/implicit? (focus on maim or intimidate?)

or is better to just sell it and invest those currency
Sell them. Or make a different build, like ice shot. Both ele weakness and intimidate are pointless in this build.

"
Agahan wrote:
I pumped all of my currency into this build. But I'd appreciate any insight. Would anyone be able to look at my gear and see if I'm doing anything wrong? The character is Toukyone. I'm just not sure if I should be one shotting mapping with one TR or if I'm supposed to use wither or despair to help me clear while mapping? I'm not quite sure. Also should I be able to use clarity? Or is vaal clarity just for the vaal version for bossing? I'm using flesh and stone and I'm assuming it's just for the added survivability?

1. work on a better amulet, yours has barely anything of value and there are tons of people discussing how to craft good amulets through harvest if you browse through this thread and around

2. you can get chaos dot on hunter gloves (any base, it doesn't matter, fingerless or anything else doesn't apply)

3. you only use wither on bosses and very big tough mobs (like delirium uniques), despair for mapping you can automate with swapping witchfire brew in

4. clarity depends on your mana reservation state (whether you spec charisma, lvl of enlighten, whether you have helmet enchant or amulet with malevolence reduced reservation etc.) if you would have too little mana to cast stuff, stop levelling clarity before, you can keep it at lvl 1 if you want to use watcher's eye with -10 mana cost while affected by clarity (can't remember exact name just search "clarity" in mod filter)

5. flesh&stone you use in stone stance because it gives you free blind and reduced damage from projectile attacks, it's purely defensive
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 4, 2020, 6:15:34 AM
MAN ... what wrong with my build my DPS so low please helpppp

"
*deleted*
Last edited by Agahan on Jul 4, 2020, 7:54:44 AM
"
"
douweegbertje wrote:
This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/fZWTJAcR

I really melt trough the maps. Like, 0 issues whatsoever. Yet I always lacked DPS big time on bosses. Now with the fixes on the cluster jewel I have bumped this a bit. So any map boss or even conquerers are fine. Even on Lvl 8.

Yet Sirus? Different story. I just cannot get enough DPS off in between his phases.

I also really do not come close to the 5-10m sirus DPS. Though I compared OP - PoB with mine, and could not figure out why...

Any tips?

Your gear and damage is very good. your at 5.4M dps with 5 overlapping pods. if you truly feel u lack damage you could use Carcass Jack for more AOE = more overlapping pods and Vaal Haste for boss damage.

I think I was just tired. I've tried it again (sirus 8) and done it deathless now.. :D

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
parbex wrote:
hey, do i get good benefit to build from these gloves/implicit? (focus on maim or intimidate?)

or is better to just sell it and invest those currency
Sell them. Or make a different build, like ice shot. Both ele weakness and intimidate are pointless in this build.

"
Agahan wrote:

1. work on a better amulet, yours has barely anything of value and there are tons of people discussing how to craft good amulets through harvest if you browse through this thread and around

2. you can get chaos dot on hunter gloves (any base, it doesn't matter, fingerless or anything else doesn't apply)

3. you only use wither on bosses and very big tough mobs (like delirium uniques), despair for mapping you can automate with swapping witchfire brew in

4. clarity depends on your mana reservation state (whether you spec charisma, lvl of enlighten, whether you have helmet enchant or amulet with malevolence reduced reservation etc.) if you would have too little mana to cast stuff, stop levelling clarity before, you can keep it at lvl 1 if you want to use watcher's eye with -10 mana cost while affected by clarity (can't remember exact name just search "clarity" in mod filter)

5. flesh&stone you use in stone stance because it gives you free blind and reduced damage from projectile attacks, it's purely defensive

Thank you so much for this! I'll definitely look into upgrading the amulet and gloves. I'll try and go ahead and get a new clarity and try getting a watcher's eye for the mana. I do have a couple more questions. When and how do we exactly use Blink Arrow and Withering Step?
"
Agahan wrote:
When and how do we exactly use Blink Arrow and Withering Step?

Blink arrow you can use for 2 purposes:
- jumping over rivers, cliffs, platforms etc. that withering step / other speed ups can't cross (pillars of arun map, moon temple etc.)
- if you have it linked to culling strike you can blink arrow around a boss when it's low hp and the clone left behind the blink should be able to proc cull

Withering step you can use for speed up while running around the map, it also applies 6 withered stacks when mobs enter the green outline, but it cancels the speed up when you use any other skill. Personally I'm not a great fan of the skill because no matter how I tried, the auto-cancel feature of it just irritates me. But I can understand having speed up + application of wither in one can help while mapping. If you dislike it, using dash or phase run is servicable too.
"
DecorousPATz wrote:
MAN ... what wrong with my build my DPS so low please helpppp
Your amulet could have +1 to dex or chaos gems. But except that, the biggest reason your dps is low is that you have toxic rain in chest, not a weapon swap, so it doesn't benefit from gem levels, and your caustic arrow uses arrow nova which lowers its dps a lot. If you can't clear white mobs with 1 click of caustic arrow, you have to skip arrow nova. If it's enough for mapping but not enough for bosses, then gem swap before you attempt big bosses like conquerors or sirus. Either use TR in bow as your main skill or use CA with conc effect. Easier to swap to TR though because conc effect is blue gem so to use in the same bow you need white socket. TR can be used with mirage archer as 5g1r.

Arrow nova / gmp and similar gems are good when your dps is high and you can sacrifice some for extra clear speed. When struggling it's like downgrading from 6link to a 4link (you lose 1 for not having dmg increase gem and you lose second because both of them have a damage penalty built in it).
Hi i'm doing this build and currently at level 87 at harvest.
Now i'm going to buy the cluster jewels, but i'm really struggling because the tree you recommended do not follow this path.

And looking all the links i'm getting real confused.
What link of tree should i follow?? PLZZZZZ help me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info