(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
Yunalescaaa wrote:
My bad in didn't tick "are you allways on full life" in configuration tab

But, with all your gems at lvl 20 and 0% quality except TR lvl 21 0% quality I see 43K DoT. And with empower 38K. But use damage on full life only if you are sure to stay full life. With damage on full life and empower instead of efficacy, you reach 46K.

I don't know why you only see 22K DoT on PoB. All your gems are lvl 20 on the skill tab ?

And if you get a bow with +1 lvl of socketed gems, DoT multiplier, can have up to 3 crafted modifier, chaos dot multiplier and +2 lvl of socketed gems you reach 74k DoT. Only by changing your bow

Okay I got it, Thanks! Do you think a stronger bow would be the best purchase for the money right now? Cause ill have to save up for a while for that.
Yes in my opinion a bow like this one is the best upgrade to your build

If it's too expensive, search one without attack speed or without damage over time suffix
Just starting to ramp up this build. Feeling a bit squishy here and there with Tier 16 maps, but otherwise loving it. Any of you beauties have any suggestions on where I could improve overall?

"
dwanisru wrote:
Just starting to ramp up this build. Feeling a bit squishy here and there with Tier 16 maps, but otherwise loving it. Any of you beauties have any suggestions on where I could improve overall?

You can remplace efficacy support by an awakened swift affliction support

Get a Maloney's mechanism quiver to apply despair curse. But it's quit expensive atm

Get an amulet with a +1 level of all chaos skill gems

And if you have some currencies to spend, try to use clusters jewels
Thanks for the input. Just picked up the awakened gem and will keep an eye out for the other suggestions

Hey guys i just corrupted the gloves, and on the market there's no such gloves available. Is it incredible?
"

Hey guys i just corrupted the gloves, and on the market there's no such gloves available. Is it incredible?
Eh... nope.

Spells have more crit chance is basically useless for any chaos build as dots don't crit. Plus toxic rain isn't even a spell, it's an attack.

Curse enemies with enfeeble either forces you to get second curse enabled or lose despair, and neither is optimal. If I was going for curse corrupted gloves I'd only go for despair ones.
What does a good cluster setup look like?
"
Surlyrich wrote:

Large cluster jewel with:
- Unwaveringly Evil
- Wicked Pall
- Unholy Grace
- 2 jewel sockets

Medium cluster jewel with any of the following:
- Eternal Suffering
- Wicked Pall
- Unwaveringly Evil
- Exposure Therapy
- Brush with Death
- Circling Oblivion
- Some other more defensive passives if you want
- 1 jewel socket

You can take a look at my character for the jewels that I used
"
eXwu wrote:
"
Surlyrich wrote:

Large cluster jewel with:
- Unwaveringly Evil
- Wicked Pall
- Unholy Grace
- 2 jewel sockets

How do you feel about Unspeakable gifts? I'm planning on a two large cluster setup, one with Unholy one with Unspeakable, but haven't tried it in-game and i'm not sure you'll feel any changes regarding clear speed (and it's waaay harder to roll)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info