(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
Rathke wrote:
"
eXwu wrote:
"
Surlyrich wrote:
What does a good cluster setup look like?

Large cluster jewel with:
- Unwaveringly Evil
- Wicked Pall
- Unholy Grace
- 2 jewel sockets

How do you feel about Unspeakable gifts? I'm planning on a two large cluster setup, one with Unholy one with Unspeakable, but haven't tried it in-game and i'm not sure you'll feel any changes regarding clear speed (and it's waaay harder to roll)

I can't remember what page it was on but someone mentioned they didn't really like it as it didn't explode whole packs like the Gloom shrine does.

My opinion is that if your gear is half decent and you're rolling with cluster jewels, your clear speed isn't an issue and you should focus on boss dps
Last edited by eXwu on May 21, 2020, 7:17:27 PM
Would love someone to go over my build and give feednack tho im xbox
Hi everyone. I'm relatively new and trying to follow this guide. This is where I am so far with my build. Long way to go, I know. Any recommendations so far? Thanks!!!

Is Drillneck a good quiver to get just for its life ,attack speed and evasion?
"
ovidiumt wrote:
Is Drillneck a good quiver to get just for its life ,attack speed and evasion?

Nah not really, you can buy a rare very cheaply, for example this was my "league start" quiver that doesn't even have many stats:

Hyrri's bite is also okay early quiver, it has attack speed, increased area and some stats to help reach int / str amount, no life though.
Great build , really fast and tanky . How about amulet anoint? i play in standard . thank you
Last edited by Nayobi on May 29, 2020, 12:00:48 PM
"
Nayobi wrote:
How about amulet anoint?
Corruption is pretty cheap and fits perfectly into the build.

"
ttvSomeBees wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm relatively new and trying to follow this guide. This is where I am so far with my build. Long way to go, I know. Any recommendations so far?
Don't use lvl 2 corrupted empower, lvl 3 corrupted probably costs nothing by now, only level uncorrupted ones (preferably in weapon swap) if you want to corrupt for lvl 4. Buy lvl 21 toxic rain. Get Elreon's mod unveiled or find someone who can craft it so you can get rid of mana bandaids like praxis or that mana anointment. Change the gloves to something that has more life and preferably chaos dot multi.
Help me to upgrade my build.
I have been thinking about getting another 6L active skill on the chest to boost single target DPS, for example a 6L caustic arrow. Thoughts on this?
Last edited by thalesfc on May 31, 2020, 8:26:00 PM
"
thalesfc wrote:
I have been thinking about getting another 6L active skill on the chest to boost single target DPS, for example a 6L caustic arrow. Thoughts on this?
Caustic arrow can help with clear, especially with arrow nova, but without boost to gem levels it's probably better to just spam toxic rain instead of skipping a cast of it for not buffed caustic arrow.

You could get let's say a +3 bow for one skill and a corrupted chest with +2 gems for the other one but that'll be fairly expensive. You could also utilize weapon swap and have 2 bows that buff gem levels each with 1 of the skills.

If you can stand and spam toxic rain it has decent single target, if you find it lacking that could be an issue of not maxed gem levels, low attack speed, mana issues, low skill duration modifier or low amount of increased aoe. Also not using wither totem or reliable source of despair.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info