(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

How do I make a pastebin?
Import your build on Path of Bulding (choose your platform then type your accoutn name and click start)

After that step, you have a "Build sharing" juste under your character import on path of building. generate a code then click on share with Pastebin
Hi, does %Increased Damage affects our DPS?
Hi I'm a returning player, so there's a lot of new mechanics I'm not familiar with - a lot has changed... So this is the build that I'm running and I'm currently having a great time. I upgraded my gears, but I feel like I'm doing something wrong - dps or tankyness wise haha... Need help - how can I improve?

Gears:

Flask setup:

POB DPS: 22k
HP: 4.1k
ES: 1.4k

https://pastebin.com/P0DwVM49

PS: since this is my league starter, I only have a little over an exalt :( so I feel like I can't upgrade my bow yet (I have the base bow tho)
Last edited by Ephraizer on May 13, 2020, 10:18:41 AM
"

Not sure about that, but I think that it gonna only increase your on hit damage, not the pods damage (which are your main source of dps)

Spoiler
"
Ephraizer wrote:
Hi I'm a returning player, so there's a lot of new mechanics I'm not familiar with - a lot has changed... So this is the build that I'm running and I'm currently having a great time. I upgraded my gears, but I feel like I'm doing something wrong - dps or tankyness wise haha... Need help - how can I improve?

Gears:

Flask setup:

POB DPS: 22k
HP: 4.1k
ES: 1.4k

https://pastebin.com/P0DwVM49

PS: since this is my league starter, I only have a little over an exalt :( so I feel like I can't upgrade my bow yet (I have the base bow tho)

First of all, you should get 20% quality gems for you lvl 20 skills (especillay for your lvl 20 bow gems). You can sell 1 lvl 20 gem + 1 gemcutter prism to a npc to have a lvl 1 20% quality gem)

You can buy an Empower gem (lvl 1 is not really expensive) for you 6L toxic rain, and replace damage on full life or efficacy by it.

If you got somme oils, craft a allocates corruption on your talisman (2 black oil + 1 crimson oil)

As soon as you have enough currency to craft your bow, do it it will be your higher dps upgrade.

You can try to use cluster jewels, when you reach lvl 92 or around I think. For a good cluster build idea, you can look at the build of Hedrock01 (page 198 of this thread). I use his clusters build since 3 weeks and it's nice (at first focus on large and medium cluster, then on small and unic).
If you want to look at mine : https://pastebin.com/xrnNtRNX
"
Yunalescaaa wrote:
You can buy an Empower gem (lvl 1 is not really expensive) for you 6L toxic rain, and replace damage on full life or efficacy by it.
My suggestion would be buy rank3 corrupted empower which is usually very cheap, and then if you want to level your own, buy lvl 1 uncorrupted one and level that in weapon swap. Slotting rank 1 empower in your main link is gonna take a lot of time to level meanwhile you'll be losing dps.

I'd probably also use swift affliction over damage on full life / efficacy, it's easier to counter the reduced skill duration nowadays esp. with clusters, meanwhile it provides better damage increase up front.

Damage on full life is good on paper but any person that says they die a lot and feel squishy probably doesn't get much benefit out of it.

Also you shouldn't ditch wither totem, you should always use it for bosses. @Ephraizer

"
It should. It increases all damage.

What works:
increased damage
increased damage over time
increased chaos damage
increased projectile damage
increased damage while wielding a bow
increased area damage

What doesn't work:
increased attack damage
increased projectile attack damage
increased damage with bows
increased physical damage
increased spell damage

The bolded parts are the ones that are most confusing because they look similar, but they aren't the same.

Also adds x to y (sometype of) damage to attacks only works for the hit, not for the pod. It will do very little. Keep that in mind if buying jewels. Best damage mod on abyssal jewel is "increased damage over time while wielding a two handed weapon", not "adds x to y chaos damage to attacks", the second one is for poison builds mostly.
Last edited by Viktranka on May 13, 2020, 1:14:27 PM
Chaos DoT can no longer be crafted right? So whats the best way to get a stong bow currently? Farming syndicates for veiled weapons?
"
3andr3w33 wrote:
Chaos DoT can no longer be crafted right?
It still can, the same way as always.

For some reason this season every time I unveiled weapon I was getting fire over time and cold over time mod 3x as often as chaos, dunno why.
Last edited by Viktranka on May 13, 2020, 10:29:39 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Yunalescaaa wrote:
My suggestion would be buy rank3 corrupted empower which is usually very cheap, and then if you want to level your own, buy lvl 1 uncorrupted one and level that in weapon swap. Slotting rank 1 empower in your main link is gonna take a lot of time to level meanwhile you'll be losing dps.

I'd probably also use swift affliction over damage on full life / efficacy, it's easier to counter the reduced skill duration nowadays esp. with clusters, meanwhile it provides better damage increase up front.

Damage on full life is good on paper but any person that says they die a lot and feel squishy probably doesn't get much benefit out of it.

Also you shouldn't ditch wither totem, you should always use it for bosses. @Ephraizer

"
It should. It increases all damage.

What works:
increased damage
increased damage over time
increased chaos damage
increased projectile damage
increased damage while wielding a bow
increased area damage

What doesn't work:
increased attack damage
increased projectile attack damage
increased damage with bows
increased physical damage
increased spell damage

The bolded parts are the ones that are most confusing because they look similar, but they aren't the same.

Also adds x to y (sometype of) damage to attacks only works for the hit, not for the pod. It will do very little. Keep that in mind if buying jewels. Best damage mod on abyssal jewel is "increased damage over time while wielding a two handed weapon", not "adds x to y chaos damage to attacks", the second one is for poison builds mostly.

Thanks guys for the sweet replies, helps alot.

I need help to upgrade my build, please offer some advice i have 10 exalts as budget.

https://pastebin.com/fqdzx8Ca
BUMP
Last edited by BlackPearlicious on May 14, 2020, 9:31:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info