Why synthesis is so BAD

The Perandus part of that challenge is EASILY the dumbest thing ever in a challenge. Where am I supposed to find Fatso to trade him my non existent 50k of coins?
Censored.
Thats actually not too wrong, i really dont see the point of doing synthesis / memory map. It drops absolutly nothing good, only rare with different stats that are 90% of the time worthless.

I actually skip all those memory maps, i tried to connect and run a few but wow it's really annoying and boring, i would rather do real maps actually, so yeah, on my part im just playing poe normally and i'm skipping all the new synthesis league content because it's not worth wasting time in this memory maps etc.
I really don't understand why someone would play a league they thought was so bad 12+ hours a day for 2 weeks straight.
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
"
I really don't understand why someone would play a league they thought was so bad 12+ hours a day for 2 weeks straight.

how do u expect me to give a proper feedback w/o playing the game?
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"

it is like watching a tv series. You think if you get past the initial introduction that it will turn into a gem -a joy to experience. But after the first few episodes you start telling yourself ok just 1 more , surely it will get better. Eventually you seen enough to confirm your suspicious that it is infact crap that you are watching.

The same inference can be applied to games, it just requires a bit more time to fully consider if it is good or not due to the sheer amount of RNG that GGG loves to put in front of players to make them not reach the point.
Last edited by nadakuu on Mar 20, 2019, 4:21:34 PM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

-nerfs:thanks to no fun police everything fun in this game has been nerfed to death. all the powercreep bullshit just to get new 2-3 chaos spells. nice one.

...have you met energy shield?

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIO1g97S2x8
I agree completely. Especially about some nerfs...

I think something to add is that they give us a speed league without giving us more options to get speed which makes large amount of builds useless in synthesis....

I wasn't too big on betrayal but I like it now that I understand it. I am giving this time but so far the speed thing is making me have to probably reroll to participate much.
just signing in to agree with OP.

this league just doesn't feel fun.

it's great that a whole lot of extra content is being added to maps, but it's like ggg are leading us by the nose all the way.

it's like ggg want to control every aspect of our "play" to the point that it isn't feeling like play. so all the extra content just becomes more of the same instead of something distinct that we can enjoy to the extent we want to. particularly delve. i've not missed a single sulphite node and i've delved directly down, yet my delve level is 10 levels behind my character level. i can't get enough sulphite to delve level appropriate content because the fun-police want to dish it out in little morsels and make it an "achievement" to get sulphite to delve.

it's as if we are children and ggg are saying to us, "we have lots of fun things for you to do - you can paint, you can draw and you can play with the building blocks" - and then timetabling 3 minutes to paint, 2 minutes to draw and 1 minute with the building blocks.

back to conan exiles for me!

Agree

But I would add that I had one case of rewarding stuff in the Nexus : a memory modifier that allowed memories to drop a shitton of shaper items.
Is it rare ? Might be, I have no clue, but it was rewarding for me in that specific case.

Else .... yeah, not much incentive to play the Nexus thingy, I have no clue where all this crap is going, there is no line to follow, I see no progress ... ( haven't spawned elder influence yet, I expect something to change when it happens ? not sure ... )
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info