Why synthesis is so BAD

Most Gen 3 leagues are tedious convoluted bullshit. What is better described as "alt tab" leagues because you have to spend so much time in HO and alt tabbed for hours to figure out how the shit works instead of playing game, killing shit and collecting loot.

Betrayal and Synthesis are both absolute trash in that way. IDing/unveiling a million useless rares. The alt tabbing to figure stuff out at third party site OFC because they explain nothing. etc.

The only good one, Delve, they said you're having too much fun and gate it heavily so you can't have any more fun.

Beast has been "fixed" to be a pure slot machine and doesnt kill flow anymore so it's not as intrusive as it once was.

Incursion is a mixed bag - 99% of rooms useless and you still have to alt tab to figure out "good" rooms but at least it's a seamless exp/kill machine.

Anyway Synthesis is just more of the same but more of it. More bloated convoluted tedious and unexciting time sinks!

The good "run and gun" leagues - like Abyss and Delve you hardly ever see.

Edit mathil describes problem better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjvCd06E3nQ
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 19, 2019, 7:34:50 AM
sorry Mrs. Death, but some parts of your complain-post sound like you are a complete pompous prick.

"...majority of the players do agree with me..." how do you know that? did you do a community-wide survey on that matter? you make your assumption based on the usual whiners, who whine about everything, everyday on various forums. people, who actually enjoy stuff, try not to waste their time with arguing on these forums.

"...99% of the items are useless..." how is this different to the history of PoE, so far? not a single bit!

"Challenges: This is one area i feel personally insulted..." Wow, just wow. please re-read my first sentence

"...complete the cortex: 5 days on /played. no signs of this boss. probably not spawning. just like others..." so you want rng-stuff handed to your ass right after league-start? lol at you.

and just for the records: I enjoy the Nexus-stuff, since I watched the ZiggyD video on the Synthesis-mechanics. the only thing I really dislike are fragments-zones, where basically right after the start the decay begins
"
Speedjunkie wrote:
sorry Mrs. Death, but some parts of your complain-post sound like you are a complete pompous prick.

"...majority of the players do agree with me..." how do you know that? did you do a community-wide survey on that matter? you make your assumption based on the usual whiners, who whine about everything, everyday on various forums. people, who actually enjoy stuff, try not to waste their time with arguing on these forums.

"...99% of the items are useless..." how is this different to the history of PoE, so far? not a single bit!

"Challenges: This is one area i feel personally insulted..." Wow, just wow. please re-read my first sentence

"...complete the cortex: 5 days on /played. no signs of this boss. probably not spawning. just like others..." so you want rng-stuff handed to your ass right after league-start? lol at you.

and just for the records: I enjoy the Nexus-stuff, since I watched the ZiggyD video on the Synthesis-mechanics. the only thing I really dislike are fragments-zones, where basically right after the start the decay begins

buddy. i am probably one of the most active players in the game.
if i did not get thiss boss in 5 days of playtime im sorry to tell you this but majority of the playerbase wont even be able see it at the end of this league.its not just me. i did not see even 1 information or video about this boss. so yeah there you go.
about my so called ''assumption'' i communicate with a lot of players ingame and i follow the forum. this might be a guess but its not far away from the truth.
+ i dont need a video made by another player to enjoy this league. i will decide if the league is boring or clunky and state my opinion according to that.
in the end this is my feedback and i dont care about called a prick for it. my opinion will most likely stay the same 'till ggg makes drastic changes on the league. otherwise i ll push for it to not to be included into core game.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Whoa... HO LEE CRAP.

When Mrs Freaking Death is unhappy with the league, you KNOW there is a problem. Never thought I would see this from the knightiest of white knights...
"
Speedjunkie wrote:

Bro. He has 28 challenges. You have 6. Your argument is thus automatically invalid. You haven't played shit while he has basically completed all the league has to offer at this point.
only "reason" is viable not the number of challenges, so please don't get 40 challenges and start spitting shit on peoples face.
back to the post, I agree with Mrs. Death about two things
the league mechanics and decay is annoying, and the challenges like 5 essences I never encountered one with 5 since 3 leagues
else, I guess this league is really good especially the new items and what they offer in terms of diversity and potential.
just let us rotate the memories, even if it reduces the runs we get out of it.
Intel i7 6700K @ 4 GHz
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200
ASRock Z170 OC Formula LGA 1151 Intel Z170
2x ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Ti STRIX 6GB 384-Bit GDDR5
Ah yes, the decay mechanic - Incursion on steroids, with more RNG.

Okay, this one I am going to go left - oops, wait this was clearly wrong I will just run back - ported out.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Love it.
The decay has got to go. It is ruining the whole league.

We need to be able to rotate the memory pieces or otherwhise you are constantly deleting pieces that block your way

Also increase the amount of memories you can have placed

I constantly have to delete memories to get anywhere

All memory pieces need to have at least 3 charges
Need more brains, exile?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info