[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

"
Would be great to have a section for rare items affixes priority for stupid and poor people like me or just substitutes for all these uniques.

Tbh with you Uniques are generally way cheaper than any decent rare in the game

the only 2 expensive items in the game are the helmet and the Chest
and honestly they are not even thaaat necessary to get the build going

The chest could easily be replaced by a "Dendrobate" which is bloated in the market and is very cheap
you could use rare items but we are trying to use as much uniques as possible to get the the full benefit !

helm is something else you can replace
i used "The Gull" for a while actually and it's really fun to use too
[/b]
Last edited by LightningOdin on Mar 25, 2019, 7:43:21 PM
"
LightningOdin wrote:
Hello !
I've been enjoying your build so far !
but once I went higher the damage feels a bit lacking, like it's okay but could be better from what I've seen from the vid, so idk what I am missing
I followed a lot of things "except few changes here and there " but nothing major really ,, mostly following the formula

also what else should I go for on the tree ? I don't think I need the Mana nodes in the bottom as I am getting a lvl 3-4 Enlighten
I feel like I can squeeze some dmg somewhere

maybe the Channeling nodes ? or the Claw nodes for some crit or stacking atk spd /crit? or should I just swap to a second pair of the claw ? would that boost the damage significantly ?
thank you

The build is defensive focused. Its worth noting that Primal spirit is not taken because it has mana but because it has 20 Int and 20 Strength. That plus the bonus flask charges make it efficient damage + Defense.

The most efficient pure damage is well rolled jewels. Second is Force of Nature + Thief's craft. Third is Lucidity

Crit nodes would be a bad idea. Second claw would improve damage but you would need to find resistances elsewhere

Biggest boost of course is when you can upgrade into a 6-link
Last edited by WaffleT on Mar 25, 2019, 10:41:16 PM
Very happy to see this idea, I was just theorycrafting something similar. I was debating going hybrid with Soul Tether. I might still try this as CI seems to be well tackled by you.
I am starting maps with this as a second char of the league, I really like it.

I died a few times before 2nd lab because of lockstuns, but since then it's been very solid. Damage is not crazy, but I'm not 68 yet so still using HOTM. I like how the levelling is really useful to get to know how to use the main skill effectively.

Really liking the trickster + channelling combo.

Thanks for sharing !
What about The Extra chaos damage ascendancy node instead of the Mana/atk speed one ?

And is there another option rather than Lightning Pen ? or is it the best damage output ?
Last edited by LightningOdin on Mar 26, 2019, 7:24:04 AM
What skill configuration should I have if I want to go with molten strike skill to melt bosses?... Thanks
i must say this has been one of the smoothest builds i'v ever played nice job man.

btw why does pob show I have 7k es while i actually have 9.1k in game? btw2 why isnt it 10k yet?

also can someone check my pob and see what i could upgrade next please
heres the pob link https://pastebin.com/wEEuX6XA
Last edited by jadedfury on Mar 26, 2019, 10:10:43 PM
What is the use of enlighten ? With all the mana reservation nodes, I can run the three auras without it.
"
LightningOdin wrote:
What about The Extra chaos damage ascendancy node instead of the Mana/atk speed one ?

And is there another option rather than Lightning Pen ? or is it the best damage output ?

Harness the void is about 12% more damage while as Weave the Arcane is about 8% more.

I'm willing to lose 4% damage to gain the ability to run "no regen" maps & make my shield charging faster for traveling

Concentrated effect is better damage then Lightning pen. 30% less AOE makes it worse for clear so I don't use it but definitely better for bossing.

Next in line is added lightning damage support but thats pretty low value and loses against lightning pen in almost all situations.

"
jadedfury wrote:
i must say this has been one of the smoothest builds i'v ever played nice job man.

btw why does pob show I have 7k es while i actually have 9.1k in game? btw2 why isnt it 10k yet?

pob is probably not importing the rings correctly. A few patches ago they changed the wording and it seems like he was too busy to add in the new phrasing into the program.

Don't have the time to check multiple gear but you can in game see the range of your items to see how much below the max rolls they are and most slots are able to squeeze more value from. Betrayal can also add additional quality onto everything but this is more time investment

"
thomzon wrote:
What is the use of enlighten ? With all the mana reservation nodes, I can run the three auras without it.

You have taken the two nodes below leadership which I include in the leveling tree until you get a level 1 enlighten and the vertex. Once you have these items you remove those two nodes and spend them elsewhere for better value.

If you were to get a lvl 4 enlighten you could actually take out Charisma as well and those 3 points could be put to much better value on other ES/damage nodes. This is pretty expensive and not an expected step
Thanks for the reply, makes sense !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info