[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

Hi, I'm running a MS variant of your build. My only deaths are from me being frozen / staggered due to blocking projectiles. I do not know how to get around this, there's just too many of those freezing ranged mob in the nexus it's easy to get swarmed.

Everything else works great so far.
Last edited by madriz on Mar 30, 2019, 7:54:51 PM
"
madriz wrote:
Hi, I'm running a MS variant of your build. My only deaths are from me being frozen / staggered due to blocking projectiles. I do not know how to get around this, there's just too many of those freezing ranged mob in the nexus it's easy to get swarmed.

I use this. Because I have like 20% crit (with full power charges), it's up 100% of the time basically if I need it.
Last edited by SleepyXtreme on Mar 30, 2019, 9:33:58 PM
Thanks for the build, currently leveling and loving it so far.

Some leveling tips from the experience I had so far for the people having problems due lacking resistances or other survivability issues as I myself had some minor troubles dying in the end of act 5/start act 6.

I got 2 decent abyss jewels (focus on resists) for 2c each:

and used it in:

for +40% all resists and a slight defense and offence boost.

Until you can equip Dendrobate you can use:

instead of Zahnthedus' Cassock.

You trade a bit of es and the added lightning damage but gain a good chunk of cold resist and decent int. (a bit of armour too so some phy dmg reduction)

All in all I could get my resistances capped with purity of elements these two items and one semi decent resist ring while keeping all other slots uniques for maxing perandus bonus from other ring slot.

Another option could be to ditch perandus for now and use two good resist rings, this would lower your dmg but maybe you can compensate enough for leveling with some additional +lightning dmg (to attacks)/inc elemental dmg with attacks mods and/or some high int rolls on these rings, as long as you still have enough mana reg without perandus to maintain channeling/movement with wb)

Another advice if you cannot run all three auras yet go with grace instead of discipline. Getting around 50% evade will make the ghost shroud magic happen way better than just having a large es pool.

Some other options to get some resists:

Honourhelmet does not offer much but 10-20% all resists and some added lighnting damage. With Gefori's you got the resists and +1 to socketed gems, making it easier to run all 3 auras early.
Downside to both compared to Asenath's is you lose 10-15% attack speed and 5% movement speed.

You can also use a shield with some resistance instead of a second claw something like Crest of Perandus, Kaltenhalt and so on but luckily you can equip atziris mirror rather early.
Last edited by net_cyborg on Apr 1, 2019, 7:50:27 AM
Very good build!
What is the best weapon for increasing damage? Cost doesn't matter.
"
chameleoff wrote:
Very good build!
What is the best weapon for increasing damage? Cost doesn't matter.

Hand of Wisdom and Action is the only weapon you can use with this build. You want one with 1-10 lightning damage per 10 int + as high % intelligence as you can get. Corrupted with culling strike would be BiS I assume.
"
SleepyXtreme wrote:
"
madriz wrote:

I use this. Because I have like 20% crit (with full power charges), it's up 100% of the time basically if I need it.

Of course freeze flask helps but I still get staggered from projectiles when swarmed. I guess this is a l2play problem, maybe I just need to avoid those situations but as of current state it seems very hard to do so in the nexus.

Also, I got lucky with temple corrupt. Couldn't believe this myself.
Just finished building this. Well aint that some strong defense we got here lol. Damage is better than I thought as well. Debating if I should get the clarity gain es from mana or discipline gain es on hit watcher's eye OR figure some ways to increase my boss dps. Maybe switch to bf or something. It works really well in delve and memory. Overall a brilliant build and easy to follow.

Edit: To the guy above having problem with chain freeze, dream fragment solves your problem. Just bring it with you and put it on when needed. Those t15 shaper stronghold bosses using gc can be dangerous, more so than shaper and w/e guardian actually.
Last edited by gelade11 on Apr 2, 2019, 2:53:35 AM
I think I've min/maxed as far as I'm going to go. I got an atziri's reflection so I can use Atziri's step for spell dodge (~48% total now) and still have 10k ES/ 50k EV. Just thought I'd share my progress :):

hi, first of all - cool build and nice idea behind it.

has someone already killed uber elder with it?
"
elbramso wrote:
hi, first of all - cool build and nice idea behind it.

has someone already killed uber elder with it?

I've done Shaper, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Guardians, t16 Elder guardians, and Grandmaster.

Everything was deathless except Uber Elder and Grandmaster cause I rarely do them and I'm not familiar with the mechanics of the fights

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info