[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

"
SleepyXtreme wrote:
I think I've min/maxed as far as I'm going to go. I got an atziri's reflection so I can use Atziri's step for spell dodge (~48% total now) and still have 10k ES/ 50k EV. Just thought I'd share my progress :):

You did this same thing I'm working on xD Wrath + Grace + Discipline with a higher level Enlighten. I hadn't thought about going atziri's step, but I'm gonna see if I can make that work. My Perandus rings are attack speed or % int / dex, so I grabbed the extra resist on jewels. Looking like I'll also be sitting around 10kES / 50-60kEV. Now if I could just get myself a Reflection xD
I just found an easy way to buff the damage by ~14%.

Instead of self casting conductivity, I swapped to Wave of Conviction - Curse on Hit - Conductivity - Increased Duration (to shoot it further).

Since I have lots of +% lightning damage, without phys to lightning, my minimum lightning damage is more than my max fire damage and thus lightning exposure procs every time.

I'm now at 1,000,000 Shaper DPS and 1,500,000 (i.e. 2,500,000 or 3,750,000 when the illusion stops) with Wise Oak.

Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/jTUah1pj
"
SleepyXtreme wrote:
I just found an easy way to buff the damage by ~14%.

Instead of self casting conductivity, I swapped to Wave of Conviction - Curse on Hit - Conductivity - Increased Duration (to shoot it further).

Since I have lots of +% lightning damage, without phys to lightning, my minimum lightning damage is more than my max fire damage and thus lightning exposure procs every time.

Nice catch, since I wasn't using the new spells I overlooked wave of conviction. This can either be selfcast curse on hit or slotted into the CWDT setup with your curse for automation so there is no reason not to do this. Adding it in
Due to the fact I have ele weakness shaper gloves, I actually just made 2x CWDT setups. One for tempest shield, lightning golem, and immortal call. The other, for WoC with inc duration.
Last edited by CefkaPalazzo on Apr 4, 2019, 12:39:10 PM
Just came across this build and definitely want to give it a try.

I've played all-unique HOWA MS a few times before as Scion, and am in the middle of leveling a HOWA MS Guardian right now. The only thing I don't like about MS Guardian is the need to path down to Point Blank and Vaal Pact, and this build addresses that need pretty well.

I have a huge affinity towards Rainbowstrides so don't forget you can run those too, even if just while leveling and until Atziri's Splendour comes online.
Hi this build seems interesting enough for me to start anew. Let me ask

is charged dash that hard to get used to?

the pastebin link seems a bit different than poe planner link, basically missing enough nodes that lead to primal spirit. What gives?

edit: also is the life gained on hit from howa wasted?
Last edited by ElCockerino on Apr 5, 2019, 9:30:28 AM
"
FerdTurgoson wrote:

I've played all-unique HOWA MS a few times before as Scion, and am in the middle of leveling a HOWA MS Guardian right now. The only thing I don't like about MS Guardian is the need to path down to Point Blank and Vaal Pact, and this build addresses that need pretty well.

I have a huge affinity towards Rainbowstrides so don't forget you can run those too, even if just while leveling and until Atziri's Splendour comes online.

Ah yes the all uniques HOWA Scion was one of my first guides, first published 2 years ago now and still going pretty strong. It went through many iterations over the patches and split into guardian/scion versions when the guardian got those buffs

Rainbowstrides was my initial way of finding resistances a long time ago but now can only be a stepping stone as Sin Trek offers way more value

"
ElCockerino wrote:

the pastebin link seems a bit different than poe planner link, basically missing enough nodes that lead to primal spirit. What gives?

I found leveling the character teaches you how to play charged dash. Takes a few acts but it depends on the person

I'm not sure what you mean. I opened the planner and pastebin links and both take primal spirit

life gain on hit does nothing for a CI character
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
FerdTurgoson wrote:

Ah yes the all uniques HOWA Scion was one of my first guides, first published 2 years ago now and still going pretty strong. It went through many iterations over the patches and split into guardian/scion versions when the guardian got those buffs

Rainbowstrides was my initial way of finding resistances a long time ago but now can only be a stepping stone as Sin Trek offers way more value

"
ElCockerino wrote:

I found leveling the character teaches you how to play charged dash. Takes a few acts but it depends on the person

I'm not sure what you mean. I opened the planner and pastebin links and both take primal spirit

life gain on hit does nothing for a CI character

NVM i had previous pob version i think it got it right once i got the update
"
elbramso wrote:
hi, first of all - cool build and nice idea behind it.

has someone already killed uber elder with it?

Done it with trash items, 3 portal tho.

MVP:
Last edited by kiyoshikiyo on Apr 5, 2019, 3:58:14 PM
What do you think of https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perepiteia for this build??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info