[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

hunting for a good Atziri's chest is difficult lol

how do you guys think this deal is? for 8 exalt, i'd have to blow through chromes though

https://gyazo.com/2f39c71a6531aacea5f8a725afa9cd71

im guessing the higher the ES and evasion the better, so a 1000 + 400 ES+ chest is what to look for?

Also- where to go on tree after the ones listed? I'm assuming just more lightning damage mabye the right side of the top lightning tree, or down right to Thief's Craft and Forces of Nature? or just get more ES from underneath Deep Wisdom or top left Unnatural Calm? probably better huh, my dash is doing 12,447 avg dmg from tooltip in hideout on 5L.
Last edited by cett7777 on Apr 13, 2019, 5:04:43 AM
Is the main reason to use Atziri's splendor over a rare carnival Evasion/ES armor the increased % int from perandus signet?
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Is the main reason to use Atziri's splendor over a rare carnival Evasion/ES armor the increased % int from perandus signet?

If you can afford a 500+ ES / 1000+ EV rare with Int on it than it's going to be better than Splendor. Splendor also keeps all your resists even, allowing for both parts of Wise Oak. That's a huge defense boost.
How do you sustain ES with this build? I dont see any source of leech. Do you just rely on ES regen due to not getting hit as often?

Thinking of rolling this next.

Also for leveling, wouldnt weave the arcane be the best starter pick as we can have crazy ias and better mana sustain?
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
Hi,

I try this build, but I don't have a Atziri's splendour (ES+EVA).
I use a Carcass Jack 6L because Charged Dash have the tag "AoE".
Do you think if this body is a good option for this build ?
And what do you think about a Incandescent Heart ?

Thks
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Last edited by titides on Apr 14, 2019, 9:38:04 AM
Kinda feels like I need more damage. Mapping is a breeze, but guardians/shaper actually take awhile to kill. Any suggestions?

"
Yoluun wrote:
Kinda feels like I need more damage. Mapping is a breeze, but guardians/shaper actually take awhile to kill. Any suggestions?

Check out sleepy's flasks. Rotgut works amazing for this build. Basically gives you permanent onslaught. Use that in place of your movement flask for starters.

There's a huge difference in this build between 500k dps and 2-3 million dps. If its taking you about a minute to kill a t16 guardian, i'd say you achieved what the build was meant to do.

First of all thank you very much for the build, really enjoying it!

Up to 76 and doing really well :)

One question though, Does anyone know how to fix PoB not calculating the intelligence for equiped uniques from the Perandus signets?

Have seen it asked in the thread but no replys on what people did to fix it...

Never mind I figured it out, PoB is not updated to the new wording on the ring so pasted in the old one and it works.
Last edited by Fencatffxi on Apr 14, 2019, 8:41:39 PM
I've just found a spare
, if someone needs one - price is between 4 and 5ex I guess.

5ex is fair. I paid 4ex+100c (it was listed for 5ex) for this last night:

As for the guy asking about damage above, I'm in the same boat - but I think getting quality on all of your main damage link gems will help somewhat. According to PoB, it adds like 30-40k DPS alone. We don't have a ton of sources of increased damage on this build since we are instead focused on stacking so much INT, so the quality helps.

Also,

"
dejuvenate wrote:
How do you sustain ES with this build? I dont see any source of leech. Do you just rely on ES regen due to not getting hit as often?

Thinking of rolling this next.

Also for leveling, wouldnt weave the arcane be the best starter pick as we can have crazy ias and better mana sustain?

The Trickster ascendancy Ghost Dance node is this build's main source of sustain (and boy, does it work):

"
+5% to Chance to Evade while you have Energy Shield
10% increased Movement Speed while you have Energy Shield
When Hit, lose a Ghost Shroud and recover Energy Shield equal to 5% of your Evasion Rating
3% reduced Damage taken per Ghost Shroud
Every second, gain a Ghost Shroud, up to a maximum of 3

This build can easily push 60K evasion so this results in a ridiculous ES recovery rate on hit.

I threw this build together over the weekend and while the juiced up T16 Elder Armoury boss takes a while to die, I can literally stand there and facetank him (and all the other shit that spawns in there) while barely taking any damage to my ES. I would not worry about defenses or recovery for this build - the main challenge is going to be getting damage up so that map bosses don't feel like a chore.
Last edited by CadmiumFlow on Apr 15, 2019, 11:22:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info