[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

hm ...when leveling this build i got the feeling i ve to be some kind of god to not die all the time - only in act 8 so far but already died 9 times ~~ doing it with your leveling path i am at 900 hp and 1.3k es - super low it seems :D

my trickster ed starter did not die once :(

kinda sad since i wanna swap into hc and this build is actually fun but the survivability while leveling - if u wanna do kitava in 6h and not overlevel like crazy - its too tough for me :(
Last edited by LimYoOi on Mar 22, 2019, 2:22:40 AM
"
WaffleT wrote:
Well corrected I made an error calculating the threshold.

I rechecked because it didn't seem probable to me that dash would be getting shocks that high against shaper and noticed that their pastebin target was not set to shaper and had 'shocked' ticked which applies a full 50% more shock which will not be happening in this case

New Math
Their top-end flasked individual hit is 77,098 (115,647 full channel)

Requirement to get the 1% minimum shock is 36,657 individual lightning hit so with good luck a 3-4% shock is obtainable and against lesser bosses like hydra you can shock up to 6-7% more damage.

However they are using added lightning damage support which gives 24% more damage while as elemental focus gives 50% more damage so until the build is capable of inflicting a 26% more damage shock then focus will result in better and more consistent damage

Actually i was reffering to your build in path of building if ele focus swapped for cong effect and watcher's eye put in one of the slot for light penetr, top hit against shaper will be 173058 by lighting + additional on full charges so in the end it will give shock for 5-8% damage more and additionally cong effect is giving 54% more damage vs 49% of ele focus. Correct me if i'm wrong somewhere.
"
LimYoOi wrote:
hm ...when leveling this build i got the feeling i ve to be some kind of god to not die all the time - only in act 8 so far but already died 9 times ~~ doing it with your leveling path i am at 900 hp and 1.3k es - super low it seems :D

my trickster ed starter did not die once :(

kinda sad since i wanna swap into hc and this build is actually fun but the survivability while leveling - if u wanna do kitava in 6h and not overlevel like crazy - its too tough for me :(

That number of deaths is suprising, I think I only died once and the other people said their leveling experience was fine. Your profile is private so I cannot check if you missed something but you are almost at the point where you can equip the shapers gloves which activates the main synergy this build uses.

Hardcore I would level as life ranged character for maximum safety. I just think thats boring so I try and mimic the end form of my characters as soon as possible

"
Asmodeixl wrote:

Actually i was reffering to your build in path of building if ele focus swapped for cong effect and watcher's eye put in one of the slot for light penetr, top hit against shaper will be 173058 by lighting + additional on full charges so in the end it will give shock for 5-8% damage more and additionally cong effect is giving 54% more damage vs 49% of ele focus. Correct me if i'm wrong somewhere.

Ah ok I assumed you were also working with the numbers of the person who made their comment, adding in wrath and watchers into mine requires specific gear and upgrades.

Regardless the reason why I brought up added lightning damage is that the only relevant factor when deciding to remove elemental focus is the difference between whatever the weakest gem in your setup would be and elemental focus. Their setups worst gem was added lightning but in mine it would be lightning penetration.

There is two choices being made that are totally separate from each other.

First choice is if you are comfortable using concentrated effect then the gem is assumed to be used and the lowest value gem is dropped off. This choice remains the same regardless of if you shock or not, if you don't mind losing AOE then always use this gem as it gives best damage.

The second choice is if you should remove elemental focus for the current best available replacement in order to enable shock.

The variables you set first are
Conc effect = Yes/no
Current farming target = Standard Boss/Guardian/Shaper
Current top end lightning damage = Your character

Now we can plug in those variables to see what the answer is for different situations. For a character who is using concentrated effect and against a guardian tier boss their choice is between lightning pen (34% more) or focus (50% more) So if this character is unable to reliably shock for at least 16% more damage early in the fight then focus was the better choice for that encounter.

I generally plan my setups around high tier scenarios as extra damage on trash is negligible to me so I only really care about the damage on the high end bosses

Could you check my profile?... I think I have all ok, but my energy shield only reach 6.685, far away from 10.000... Could you help me with this?... Thanks in advance...

And If we got more level points... Where should we waste it?... Thanks
Last edited by Vyr75 on Mar 22, 2019, 1:43:38 PM
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Could you check my profile?... I think I have all ok, but my energy shield only reach 6.685, far away from 10.000... Could you help me with this?... Thanks in advance...

And If we got more level points... Where should we waste it?... Thanks

You are wearing an increased armour splendour. You need one of these: http://poe.trade/search/huhikunoyariso

Trickster is getting ES based on the evasion on your chest piece.
Loool thanks so much, I got one new, but, now only 7.400 ES, If I would get 1 with 70+ energy shield,is the difference?... And, when I active Grace, I don´t see that ES up I have the same energy shield (7.400) with grace on and off, is this normal?...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Mar 22, 2019, 2:55:42 PM
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Loool thanks so much

As the OP mentioned till you get the cash for a 6link splendour you could also consider getting a 6-linked dendrobate:
http://poe.trade/search/omginotesasitu

only 2ex, it has less es than the splendour but the splendours are bouncing up and down in value like crazy, 6link is between 6 and 10ex there. If you take the OPs pob and substiture the splendour for a dendrobate you will end up at around 8k ES instead of 10k. But save some investments for later :)

*edit* as an answer to your latest edit, the pob from the op has around 500int more than you currently have. On a quick gaze your howa has only 9% increased int. Op has 12. thats some int here and there, more int = more es and in this build also more damage.
Grace doesnt scale the evasion from your body but your total evasion (or something like that), so the increased total evasion doesnt affect your energy shield.
Last edited by daiur on Mar 22, 2019, 3:12:24 PM
I respecced from soulrend to this and what should i say, its amazing! While it does not clear two screens whit one cast like soulrend, the gameplay is much more fast paced and enjoyable!

Currently i run a 6-link dendrobate and got around 7,7k es, survivability in T9 is fine.

I added storm brand - culling - innervate in the free 3-link and the buff is up most of the time, will see how this performs i higher maps.

So far, thanks again for the build!

Last edited by TheDoomsdayDevice on Mar 22, 2019, 6:29:38 PM
After taking out shock, swapping in ele focus for ele pen/added lightning, and adding wrath, I’m at ~600k Shaper Dps and ~1m normal dps. Damage seems more consistent.

Also, if the illusion runs out along the path damaging enemies it runs by, shouldn’t it do this regardless of the path I create? If I do a big loop that overlaps I see the illusion run over the same area twice doing damage.

I guess my question is are you saying that the mechanics of the skill changes depending on the path I make and that one mob cant be hurt more than once by the same illusion?

The reason I’m a little fixated on this is because I feel like I do way more damage on bosses when I do little loops vs a straight line
Thank you for the build, its really an amazing one, the survival capability is unimaginable. Still using a rare armour one waiting for 6link splendor though, so without wise oak the damage is quite hard to down uber elder in ease (10% left).

Lucky with the vaal tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info