The Mageguard Armour Set and Huge Skill Effect Sale

"
Exile009 wrote:

Send Support an email. They're sometimes understanding of stuff like this.

"understanding" is not the word I'd use. It makes it sound like they are doing you a favor by not scamming you...
Life is soup, I am fork.
Its a shame that the stash tab sale was up, then down. Also disappointed that it has been pushed back another week, considering it was scheduled for the weekend when Synthesis started.

Why can you not have both sales on at the same time?

Poor form
Looks like Scholar. Should've fucked with the colors more. Nb for what it is tho.
can a bitch get her hat back
"
shadowhawkk wrote:
Its a shame that the stash tab sale was up, then down. Also disappointed that it has been pushed back another week, considering it was scheduled for the weekend when Synthesis started.

Why can you not have both sales on at the same time?

Poor form

This comment is sad and funny at the same time. Well done.
can a bitch get her hat back
hood has clipping issues
Stash sales rescheduled again GGG?! What is happening with GGG during this league? So many problems happening!
still no stash tab sale. sad violin music

Hopefully you get back on schedule sooner rather than later. need my tabs lol

Loving synthesis so far, only sad i chose one of the more gear dependant builds which makes it difficult to progress. debating wether i should reroll a new character or not.
Another great armor set ruined by neon carnival effects, you guys just can't help it, can you...

Are purple tentacles, toxic color schemes and lore-wreaking anime wings mandatory for all purchasable stuff in this game? It's like you guys are completely convinced your fan base is composed of 100% bronies.
Last edited by Аstyanax on Mar 15, 2019, 4:13:31 AM
Nerf syndicate and fix Syndicate FPS drops, please. It is unplayable right now
sad that there is still no stash sale, the new league with 4 slots is quite terrible to be honest. i can hardly keep all the items that i am supposed to keep because i can't find the space.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info