The Mageguard Armour Set and Huge Skill Effect Sale

"
You're supposed to be running the Super Stash Sale.

Unfortunately, we had to reschedule the stash tab sale for next week. Very sorry about that.
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
"

Unfortunately, we had to reschedule the stash tab sale for next week. Very sorry about that.

They were on sale when I checked, why did remove them after being up? I already sended pm's about them being on sale to a bunch of friends, it's been more than one month without them being on sale...
I also saw it, stayed only ~6 minutes and they removed. I bought the first blood pack for currency/map and one premium tab, luckily i was able to buy it on time or else i would have to wait another week.
Last edited by Merotex on Mar 14, 2019, 11:30:39 PM
This is really not cool for new players that the sale is rescheduled, i hope you'll reconsider because it's really hard to recommend this game to friends when stash tabs are mandatory long term!
Stash tabs showed as on sale, but I was charged FULL PRICE!

WTF!
Life is soup, I am fork.
Dope armor. Glad I didn't buy boxes earlier now!
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
"

Well that's some serious BS there folks. I was in the process of deciding if I should spend 10$ more or 30$ more and now apparently I'm spending zero dollars more.

You had to "reschedule"? Was the code for marking down the prices crashing? Did it need more testing?

When one of your guys pulls an "oops" and clicks the wrong items to go on sale you get angry at your employee and tell your player base "your welcome!" and let the sale run for a day or two. You don't pull it after 10 minutes. All that does is upset the very people who were a couple minutes away from giving you money. Silly decision.

It's one thing to look at the metrics and know you'll make X dollars by putting the sale off for a couple weeks after the beginning of a league (and we know that's *exactly* what your doing. It's capitalism, its ok I get it). But to accidentally drop the sale and then revoke it and more or less come out and say that you need to wait another week or two so you can squeeze the lemon a little drier, well that's kind of lame.
Last edited by bp_968 on Mar 15, 2019, 12:04:25 AM
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
"

Sigh. I waited for the reset because I heard it was gonna be stash sale and grabbed everything, just to notice it wasn't a sale and I was charged full points.

The price was only visually discounted for short period of time.
Last edited by Tsazao on Mar 15, 2019, 12:11:45 AM
meh
"
Tsazao wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
"

Sigh. I waited for the reset because I heard it was gonna be stash sale and grabbed everything, just to notice it wasn't a sale and I was charged full points.

The price was only visually discounted for short period of time.

Send Support an email. They're sometimes understanding of stuff like this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info