The Mageguard Armour Set and Huge Skill Effect Sale

Excellent time to take a break and play other games until got stash sales.
[quote="Orbaal"][b][u]This is a PvE game, not PvP.[/u][/b][/quote]
"
Another great armor set ruined by neon carnival effects, you guys just can't help it, can you...

Are purple tentacles, toxic color schemes and lore-wreaking anime wings mandatory for all purchasable stuff in this game? It's like you guys are completely convinced your fan base is composed of 100% bronies.

A LOT of us have BEGGED for years and years to have something not CHURCHY, not all dark and broody. I'm sorry but I give about two craps about Innocence and Sin and during the time they've dominated the MTX scene I've spent less money than ever. Excluding one type of mtx because edgy hipsters won't buy it is just as stupid as constant pandering, because while you won't spend your money on it a decent amount of us are prepared to spend more money than usual. MTX does not and should not always match the ingame lore, otherwise wtf am I paying for? We have uniques for that. There is nothing wrong with a new visual theme for things and there is nothing lorebreaking about this new armor either. "Oh no it glows it must be for bronies" is the weakest logic I've heard in ages. MTX should be diverse so there's something for EVERYONE to buy. If you wanted to buy EVERYTHING they sold, that would be pandering. There's nothing more entitled than saying 'my aesthetic is the only aesthetic'.
"
evanesce wrote:
"
Another great armor set ruined by neon carnival effects, you guys just can't help it, can you...

Are purple tentacles, toxic color schemes and lore-wreaking anime wings mandatory for all purchasable stuff in this game? It's like you guys are completely convinced your fan base is composed of 100% bronies.

A LOT of us have BEGGED for years and years to have something not CHURCHY, not all dark and broody. I'm sorry but I give about two craps about Innocence and Sin and during the time they've dominated the MTX scene I've spent less money than ever. Excluding one type of mtx because edgy hipsters won't buy it is just as stupid as constant pandering, because while you won't spend your money on it a decent amount of us are prepared to spend more money than usual. MTX does not and should not always match the ingame lore, otherwise wtf am I paying for? We have uniques for that. There is nothing wrong with a new visual theme for things and there is nothing lorebreaking about this new armor either. "Oh no it glows it must be for bronies" is the weakest logic I've heard in ages. MTX should be diverse so there's something for EVERYONE to buy. If you wanted to buy EVERYTHING they sold, that would be pandering. There's nothing more entitled than saying 'my aesthetic is the only aesthetic'.

...maybe GGG then needs to give those who enjoy the core game design a UI option to disable seeing other player's hideous mtx fantasies, because I'm pretty tired of my towns and party runs looking like hallucinogenic outer-space freak carnivals. Would, by the way, also benefit those with older machines and low frame rates, because that sh@t is getting out of hand.

PS: I'm just as sick of the over the top gore, blood, and gloom mtx line as the bronie stuff...how about some normal looking, nicely-designed believable gear for once in 7 years? Or does your definition of "EVERYONE" fit only those with the two perverted taste extremes outlined above?

Last edited by Аstyanax on Mar 15, 2019, 1:12:54 PM
tempting but no,i'll wait 50% armor sets offers >:(
Really disappointed that you pushed stash sale. I now feel sorry that I spent 20$ on first blood because I won't spend 15$ on maps tab since it's too much. Guess I'll log out for a week and see if I still want to play after that.
ok last week was SUPPOSED to be the stash tab sale.

you guys skipped it.

now you skip it again.

you are showing you do not care about the players with this kind of behavior.

*smacks GGG on the nose with a rolled up newspaper*

bad GGG !

bad !
If people really quit or stop playing over not having a Stash Tab Sale, then damn, GGG should just put Stash Tabs on sale every week to keep the dough rolling in.

Although, maybe they should NEVER go on sale again, just to get rid of the children running around and whining...
When will this be on xbox?
Nice! :D
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Yikes, as a new player (started a couple days after the last stash sale) who has already paid for a supporter pack (and waiting to spend my remaining points on a stash sale), this is a really bad look for GGG.

To have the sale live and remove it after already delaying the sale a week just looks like a greedy cash grab.

EDIT: Good thing the Division 2 launched today. I'll just play that for now until the next sale.
Last edited by Eadwyn on Mar 15, 2019, 8:06:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info