[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
[Removed by Support]

Ì have another question, is energy Leech working (the Gem)?
Because i dont leech ES, is just for the damage or ?
How this work?
"
Dreamounette wrote:
"
[Removed by Support]

Ì have another question, is energy Leech working (the Gem)?
Because i dont leech ES, is just for the damage or ?
How this work?

The gem only works when you use Blood Rage + have any amount flat ES. In the end game setup, Loreweave provides flat ES but idk if you have any flat ES in your current setup. Basically, you will always be leeching ES because Blood Rage degen is greater than ES leech so you can never reach full ES, and therefore have the 39% more damage multiplier.

"
Enahkra wrote:

The gem only works when you use Blood Rage + have any amount flat ES. In the end game setup, Loreweave provides flat ES but idk if you have any flat ES in your current setup. Basically, you will always be leeching ES because Blood Rage degen is greater than ES leech so you can never reach full ES, and therefore have the 39% more damage multiplier.

Are you sure of that ?
Cause POB isnt showing any ES leech on Blood Rage.. =s

Edit: Well my bad i see it 20 ES rate leech lol..
Ok fine =o that is sick

Edit nº2 : Sorry but i feel suspicious about this, when i desactivate blood rage the ES leech keep at the same, are you sure that gem WORK on the build ?
Last edited by Dreamounette on Jun 13, 2019, 7:40:02 PM
"
Dreamounette wrote:
"
Enahkra wrote:

Are you sure of that ?
Cause POB isnt showing any ES leech on Blood Rage.. =s

Edit: Well my bad i see it 20 ES rate leech lol..
Ok fine =o that is sick

Edit nº2 : Sorry but i feel suspicious about this, when i desactivate blood rage the ES leech keep at the same, are you sure that gem WORK on the build ?

Yeah I'm certain this works. A lot of people use the setup. The Blood Rage doesn't affect energy leech. Energy leech comes from the gem itself; the blood rage just prevents you from reaching full energy shield. Are you talking about on POB? On POB you have to manually checkmark "are you leeching energy shield" box or else it doesn't calculate the damage from the gem.
"
Enahkra wrote:

Yeah I'm certain this works. A lot of people use the setup. The Blood Rage doesn't affect energy leech. Energy leech comes from the gem itself; the blood rage just prevents you from reaching full energy shield. Are you talking about on POB? On POB you have to manually checkmark "are you leeching energy shield" box or else it doesn't calculate the damage from the gem.

Oh Okey mate, that is a Sick setup, the amount of damage is insane...
"
Dreamounette wrote:
"
Enahkra wrote:

Oh Okey mate, that is a Sick setup, the amount of damage is insane...

Thanks :) My friend who is currently playing the build just gave me some videos to post. I included it in the league-starter section b/c he's using all leveling gear except for flasks + 2 rare 3-mod jewels. You can check it out later when you're bored.

Also added a new FAQ section on dual wield vs shield for those interested.
Last edited by Enahkra on Jun 13, 2019, 9:14:30 PM
Hit a nice Timeless Jewel for this build, beating out DPS of min/max jewels while providing more leech and more life - also freeing up a strength passive, allowing an additional passive to be spent elsewhere.

Last edited by BaneWilliams on Jun 14, 2019, 7:04:43 AM
I'm considering what build to invest a probably huge amount of Ex into to try and clear 5-Way legion fights for profit.

Do you think with a Headhunter and some leftover budget that this build might be ideal for this? The HH seems essential since there are a ton of rares on the map, which would buff you damage considerably against the bosses.
"
BaneWilliams wrote:
Hit a nice Timeless Jewel for this build, beating out DPS of min/max jewels while providing more leech and more life - also freeing up a strength passive, allowing an additional passive to be spent elsewhere.

very nice jewel :)

"
cybertier wrote:
I'm considering what build to invest a probably huge amount of Ex into to try and clear 5-Way legion fights for profit.

Do you think with a Headhunter and some leftover budget that this build might be ideal for this? The HH seems essential since there are a ton of rares on the map, which would buff you damage considerably against the bosses.

I can't say with certainty until my friend who's running the build this league tests it out first. I haven't seen a 5 way fight yet, but based on what I've seen of the 4 way fight on youtube, a Headhunter should be a huge buff for clear + dps and a fully geared phys wander should have no trouble at all in these encounters, esp once fortify w/ shields is fixed. Since there's quite a few HH buffs that give %phys damage and %phys as extra ele, I would recommend a phys-to-ele conversion build, such as this build or perhaps a phys bow build running t shot. I can't say much about phys bow builds since I haven't tested them in a temp league setting, but I assume it would need a rigwalds + t shot enchant to rival KB in clearspeed, and that comes with drawbacks to single target is my guess. Phys bow builds do tend to have 10-20% more single target damage than phys wanders in a direct comparison, so it's just a matter of whether or not the loss of helm enchant + rare damage quiver eliminates that damage gap. Judging from the map layout though, a fully buffed t shot might be a little better than KB given its 360 coverage.

Any other phys to ele conversion based builds would probably be too slow; I doubt any of the new melee skills can beat KB in clearspeed.

Last edited by Enahkra on Jun 14, 2019, 11:48:47 AM
Got this, is it worth crafting it?

ty in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info